Canopy chameleon?

I went to the pet store and I got in contact with the seller. He’s more then happy to help me out ;)
definitely talk around to people and honestly, i wouldn’t go off what a pet store supplier says when it comes to their care. as a canopy dwelling species, they like different things such as temperatures, high ventilation and breezes, drying out quicker, etc. their care isn’t to mess around with, so definitely don’t jump to wanting it because it is cute.

Hello everyone I just wanted you all to know I ended up purchasing these guys. I’m worried they would end up in the wrong hands I dint mind being Chambroke. I’m working on the cages right now once they are done I’m heading back to the store to pick them up. So if anyone who has worked with these guys in the past plz feel free to pm me or post here all the info I need. I’m willing to make as much changes to everything to give these guys the proper home they deserve. They didn’t ask to be brought into our world so the best we can do is give them the life there do deserve with the ppl that will go above and beyond for them. My Chamwards will be ever well taken care of all I ask if for y’all to ppl help my chams and Succeed, give them the long life they deserve ❤
great! it’s good that you protected them from ending up in the wrong hands (like a small child that has never owned chams before) as a pet store should definitely not be selling this species!

Omg yessss they go ham on those water droplets it’s so cute seeing them lick every drop. I have t seen them eat but the dubias are disappearing so they must be. The female really likes BSFL.

Do yours hide often I feel like the male is always out in the open and doesn’t hide much but he blends in so well it take me forever to give him and he’s usually right in front staring at me

Heck yes. I find that BSFs are mine's favorite food, but he's ignored larvae so far. I don't have any small roaches, so haven't tried those yet. He likes the occasional daring isopod that climbs too high up, too haha. And of course small crickets.

My guy has a favorite branch he doesn't really stray from all that often, unless he's hunting. It has his basking spot and plenty of foliage cover. He does tend to stay within the leaves much of the time. It's when he goes to bed that I have an especially hard time finding the bugger

After having this humidifier the past few days..... I love it ❤ It’s amazing it works great, remembers programming and it fills from the top soooo easy definitely a humidifier you need to get! I bought a second one for Larry and Imelda :smuggrin:

PETSPIONEER Digital Timing Reptile Humidifier Fogger, Automatic Terrarium Tank Mister for Iguana Turtle Gecko Snake Lizard Chameleon Pet, Easy & Quiet Operation, Double Hose, 4 Liter Tank https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V39ZYJB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_XHTNDbJCMVT7B
Best humidifier ever!!!!
70B31EFD-00D8-40B6-8C37-AE485D74976D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom