Canopy chameleon?

You really did an amazing job. I am sorry that she did not receive the proper husbandry prior to you getting her. I know she would have thrived under your care had she gotten what she needed prior. Chong is doing really well and I believe you will be able to get him through the over supplementation. He is strong. Sending you lots of love sweet girl!

Oh no!! I’m so sorry to hear this! :cry: I will second on what has already been said that you did an AMAZING JOB!!!! Such dedication and determination was not unnoticed. Much love to you and thank you for keeping us posted I know it must have been very hard for you to do.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. It’s still hard to believe this happened but atleast she’s no longer in pain. I knew when I brought her home her chances at living where very low with the shape she was in. This is the down side to rehabbing they don’t all make it. I keep trying to think if I did things different or took a different route things could have worked out but I can’t live in the past and have to move forward. I have 3 other chameleons to think about and I will continue to make sure they have the best lives possible.

I’ll continue to “rescue”( I know we all have different opinions on this definition so let’s just agree to disagree) but I will be taking a break from it for awhile. I think it’s time for me to actually enjoy a healthy Cham from a Reputable Breeder ❤️

I just want to also say thank you to all the members that reached out to me and helped me out, It meant a lot to me

Early this afternoon cheech passed. I held her in my hand and let her die in the sun. I tired my best these weeks but unfortunately she was to far gone. The stress of being housed with the male and the supplements was just to much for her. That poor girl didn’t deserve this to happen to her :cry:

I know we have talked , I’ve told you you did 100% right by Cheech . I’m gonna say it agin . You did an amazing Job with Cheech . The time she had left was with you , she was cared for and very loved . You did an amazing job with her . You took on a sick baby that had little chance did it with grace , and lots of love . Be proud of that . Fly in the sky baby girl ❤️.

Can I just say I’m annoyed I will not get my money back. They only have a 7 day guarantee and even with them knowing she was over Supplemented and time telling them for weeks something was not right :rolleyes: Rant over

Whats the name of the shop? Why someone would risk their business’ reputation for a few hundred dollars is beyond me.... but I’d be leaving scathing reviews everywhere you can

Whats the name of the shop? Why someone would risk their business’ reputation for a few hundred dollars is beyond me.... but I’d be leaving scathing reviews everywhere you can
I can do you one better and link the yelp. They told me I can try emailing with photos and videos but honestly I feel like it’s a waste of my time because the guy was clear they only have a 7 day guarantee because you can’t hurt a reptile in just one week but they do agree she was given to much vit a.
https://yelp.to/qTKq/yYlhQkukp1

I can do you one better and link the yelp. They told me I can try emailing with photos and videos but honestly I feel like it’s a waste of my time because the guy was clear they only have a 7 day guarantee because you can’t hurt a reptile in just one week but they do agree she was given to much vit a.
https://yelp.to/qTKq/yYlhQkukp1

So they agree she was sick, they said it was normal despite you being in contact with them... but they still deny it. Ridiculous

So they agree she was sick, they said it was normal despite you being in contact with them... but they still deny it. Ridiculous
Yes every time I went into the store over the past few weeks I let them know she was not ok I kept being told this was her “normal” and if she’s drinking it’s fine and that it’s ok she basks with her eyes closed she’s been doing that since we got her. I even showed the works videos and pics at made them scared and said yeah that’s not normal. It makes me sad but they said they will let seller know that’s to much vit a and thanks for telling them what he was doing

For a week now I’ve noticed some one was ashy (someone needs to lotion up) well today someone started to shed :love: 1A68CB44-1F6E-43B3-8413-447CA4A61A1B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom