Calling all kammer babies

Just got this amazing Kammer baby this past Friday. He is so friendly even though he has just begun acclimating. He reacts very pleasantly when we open the cage to feed or mist, He lightens up almost instantly. My husband and I were elated with the customer service provided by Kammerflage. It was over all a wonderful experiance. We are so excited to watch him grow and to get to know him! Thank you Kammerflage Kreations!
Sire:Tokana Dom:Hay-Varona
Red body Blue bar Ambilobe Panther

20140425_122219_zpsvmrx9d0j.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Vinanina-manohina-3_small.jpg

Raynor.jpg

Raynorscolors.jpg

P8130526.jpg

Unfortunately, I don't have the cham collection anymore. (Will hopefully be changing that in the near future! Lol)

But this is one of the guys we had for awhile and his sire. Miss that handsome boy!

I just ordered my first Panther(Ambilobe) from Kammerflage today. It was a 6 month old holdback, that I am very excited to receive. Just need a break in this hot spell we are having in Southern California. :mad: Will definitely post pics when I receive the little guy and hes nice and acclimated.

Here's my Ambanja from Kammers (there holdback from Nedstark clutch)! First photo was taken by Briana at Kammers right after I purchased him at the NARBC Anaheim, the rest taken by me.

Tino!

Meet Tino everyone. He's Jarl x Val cross. For more pics check out my Instagram @ReptileNirvana. And keep on posting! #KammerNation !!! Also how do you post large photos on here? Imgur? Any advice?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 285
This is my Kammer baby, although he is nearly 2 years old now. His name is Kaiju. He is a panther morph and his sire is Arak'Taral

20150222_112145_zpstuv5uhha.jpg

I recently joined this forum and I have been reading a lot lately. I came across this thread which I think is so cool. I am proud to be part of the Kammer's family and I am so happy with my Phoenix.

This is Phoenix, I just got him for about 3 weeks now he's 5 months old. Sire is Dobo.

Attachments

• Phoenix2.jpg
    Phoenix2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 263
  • Phoenix1.jpg
    Phoenix1.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
We have one of Jarl's babies as well! He is 5 months old now and his name is Tyrion! I was trying to add a picture of him but can't seem to figure out how. I did add a photo album of him...

I see this thread hasn't been bumped for a while... So, here's my Kammer baby - "Skittles".

Sire - "Marina-ge" (aka Real G)
Dam - “Mazava-ratsy” (aka Twilight)

He's still a little guy (~5 months old), but he's already got lots of color! (y)

Back
Top Bottom