Calling all kammer babies

This guy is absolutely amazing!!! One of my favorites I have seen on this site for sure!!! What did he look like when you first got him?

Everyone meet Thor! He is a kammer boy about 8 months old. His sire was "Rich".

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 278
It's official people!!!! I got my tracking number! My very first kammer baby is on his way!!! Eeeeeeeeek! How can I possibly sleep tonight?!??

image.jpg here's our kammer boy! We named him mookie joe! I snagged a quick picture for you guys! Can't wait to watch him grow! Thank you so much Briana for all the countless emails back and forth, calls, and photos! Y'all are so awesome! Thank you to Mr. Kammer, for calming my nervous when I witnessed my very first eyeball bulge, moments after he entered his cage! I almost passed out! Haha mookie joe was extremely alert and active the moment that top came off the container! He climbed right out and up into his enclosure, looked around literally about 30 seconds and instantly went into into beast mode! Slapping crickets left and right with that tongue and then GULP (in my best Steve irwin imitating a reptile swallowing impression) we absolutely love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse my I phone pic-and the fact that it's sideways! I was just trying to transition him very quickly into the cage! I'll break out the Nikon in a few weeks to show some progress!

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I've been wanting a chameleon for yrs now & i finally felt that the time was right. I'll be picking up my boy tomorrow. Son of Vony-fanjava.. He's 8 months. Mr Kammer told me that they were going to keep him but decided to let him go, so i feel very lucky to have kinda been at the right place, right time.. Here he is!

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 277
  • image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 247
Almost a proud parent!

They are on there way laid 11/17/13. Can't wait!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 192
Hello everyone! I've been wanting a chameleon for yrs now & i finally felt that the time was right. I'll be picking up my boy tomorrow. Son of Vony-fanjava.. He's 8 months. Mr Kammer told me that they were going to keep him but decided to let him go, so i feel very lucky to have kinda been at the right place, right time.. Here he is!

He is gorgeous! I love love love that red!

I saw him on FB and he is gorgeous! You are very lucky!!

Lets see if I can get this to work.

Got this little fella on Tuesday, think we're gonna call him Bootsy (cause he's funky) son of Jarl and Val. 'Bout three months old.

Attachments

• IMG_20140316_161519_661.jpg
    IMG_20140316_161519_661.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 198
Back
Top Bottom