Calling all kammer babies

This is Louie and he's blue. True gentlaman. I got him two weeks ago and now I want six.
image001.png
image005.png

We thought this might be a fun thread!
Anyone with a KAMMER baby please indulge us and post pictures of any and all babies you have, no matter the age!
let's see how many there are of us that have a beautiful Kammers!
Anne

Meet Belenus, aka God of Fire whom is sired by Count Fenring. Only 4 months old and thriving!! So in love with him!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    270.4 KB · Views: 228
Thanks here are some updated pictures of my boy fingertrap. He just got with his first female last week so should have eggs incubating soon :)

Attachments

• 20160610_201403.jpg
    20160610_201403.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 294
  • 20160608_022419.jpg
    20160608_022419.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 256
  • 20160425_133324.jpg
    20160425_133324.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 215
Here is Jorah the Andal! I picked him up this morning as well. He is doing great and has eaten hornworms, silkworms and crickets so far!!! He's also a Tormund Giantsbane X Akoho. Great looking parents! I love this little guy! Thanks Kammers!!!

Attachments

• Jorah.jpg
    Jorah.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 199
I almost forgot to add this post here too...

Hello everyone.

This is M&Ms, the newest addition to our Chameleon family. Just in case you were wondering... Yes, my kids like naming Chameleons after their favorite candies (i.e. Skittles, M&Ms, etc). :D

We consider ourselves fortunate to have stolen this little guy away from Kammerflage Kreations before they changed their minds about keeping him. He's an offspring of their Mavo-ra / Tsara-andro pairing.

He's only ~5 months old and already turns full yellow sometimes... I just haven't managed to get a good picture of it yet. (y)

Here is Jorah the Andal! I picked him up this morning as well. He is doing great and has eaten hornworms, silkworms and crickets so far!!! He's also a Tormund Giantsbane X Akoho. Great looking parents! I love this little guy! Thanks Kammers!!!
Is he number 1 or 3? It's crazy how different our little guys look even though they are from the same clutch.

Back
Top Bottom