bubbles?

georginachelsea

this morning when my chameleon was in the shower she was drinking the water as normal. but then i noticed she was 'blowing bubbles' ive not seen her do it before an although she didnt seem bothered and was swaying in the water stream as normal i dont know whether to be very worried or to keep and eye on her. thanks for any replies x:confused:

If she is still blowing bubbles or foaming at the mouth once she drys out , you may be looking at a URI ( upper respiratory infection).

she never did it this morning, she let me give her a drink an enjoyed ten minutes swaying in the shower, if it happens again ill take her to vets. thank you :p

Was it bubbled out of her nose? Thats too much water intake. Kind of like someone dumping your head under water and you vlowing out your nose to breathe..

did you have the shower directly ON her? It should bounce off the shower wall to give her a Mist, not a steam or a "shower"...

oh no sh is never 'in' the shower, the humidity in her viv at the moment is really poor and until i can get it sorted i mist her in the shower, she sits on the hibiscus at one end of the bath and the shower is on at the other. because of her eye problem it helps greatly with keeping them moist and this way i can ensure she is also drinking, as she is more willing to allow me to give it to her.
as for the bubbles they were definatly from her mouth, she prefers beign in the bathroom and being near the shower she changes colours and moves around lots more so i dont think she is bothered by bein near the shower, its never on hot and she has never gone into it. :)

Back
Top Bottom