Best place to buy bins(airtight) for bugs?

jamest0o0

Chameleon Enthusiast
I need to upgrade some bins and add a few, I've gone to the container store in the past, but their prices tend to be pretty high. Was wondering if there were cheaper places? Home depot/lowes/etc have good prices, but they don't have much to choose from and never any with the foam seal for climbing/flying species. Anywhere online or other stores to check out? Or is container store the best option?

I get my stuff from Home depot, You can get lids that lock, just have to drill holes in it. Make great cricker keepers. Have all sizes. Or Canadain tire, but something tells me, im one few people that can shop there, lol

I get my stuff from Home depot, You can get lids that lock, just have to drill holes in it. Make great cricker keepers. Have all sizes. Or Canadain tire, but something tells me, im one few people that can shop there, lol

I need bins with the gasket to keep climbers from squeezing out

Gotcha, sorry I was talking more for crickets, nice and deep so they dont jump out. Climbers you say... lol. Havent gotten into the interesting bugs yet. Id check there websites, save yourself some time

Yeah I was going to say target as well. The Sterilite bins. I have a few of the smaller size and they seal really well.

Not sure what size you use or need but here are some from Walmart. 20190420_102840.jpg 20190420_102849.jpg 20190420_102903.jpg

Thank you everyone. I'm mainly looking into them for my hissers, banana roaches, and porcelain roaches. They all have the tendency to flatten themselves and squeeze out of small spaces.

Back
Top Bottom