Baby Hoes!

Chase

Avid Member
Hello all!
Well I wanted to upload some pictures of my baby hoes. They are settling in nice and had their first look at natural UV today. They enjoyed it, and I plan on bringing them outside everyday that I can, so they aren't only around artificial UV. They have all eaten and drank under my care, and they are lively little turds. I can't wait to see how they develop and how they look when they are older!

LPR08

EDIT- In the second picture, this little dude sleeps like that every night and it freaks me out because I think he is dead. He/she thinks it's fun to mess with me so it does it on purpose I bet :p

Attachments

Last edited:

carol5208

Chameleon Enthusiast
omg I have never seen anything so cute and they are the tiniest I have ever seen! Good luck with them. I hope they all will continue to thrive!

Chase

Avid Member
Is his tail wrapped around his leg? That is crazy, and adorable!
Ya! That little dude had himself tangled up fairly well lol.

@Laurie, Sarah, and Carol- Thanks, I'll be sure to let everyone know how they're doing!

LPR08

DavidBuchan

Yeah! I've not seen 6 Chams on one hand before.........wait till I get some baby Veileds and I put them all on my face.........lol

Chase

Avid Member
Hello all-
Well that little guy who was hanging upside down ended up dying just a few minutes ago. Slightly disappointing, but he hasn't looked as good as the others even before I bought them, so it's not a huge surprise.

LPR08

jack29

I'm sorry for the one gone bad.. :(
But the others seem ok and i hope the best for them! keep us updated! ;)

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
They are adorable. Sorry to hear that the one little guy didn't make it. My friend has hoe babies and this seems to be a very hard species to keep.

Chase

Avid Member
They are adorable. Sorry to hear that the one little guy didn't make it. My friend has hoe babies and this seems to be a very hard species to keep.
Like I said, that one looked a little iffy when I purchased them. I am sure the others should do fine. Like I said earlier as well, they all are eating and drinking.

LPR08

Chase

Avid Member
Hello all!
Well I have been gone for another week, and thought I'd give everyone an update. They are doing great. Although, another one died while I was gone. The three I have look awesome. They really grew while I was gone. I will upload some pictures tomorrow, since they are asleep now. They turn 3 weeks old this Wednesday. I am excited to see how they turn out.

LPR08

lisa h

I can't wait to see new pics -- I've been waiting for an update! Sorry you lost another one :( Was is weak like the other one you lost?

Chase

Avid Member
I can't wait to see new pics -- I've been waiting for an update! Sorry you lost another one :( Was is weak like the other one you lost?
Not sure. I wasn't around when it died, so I couldn't tell you if it was going downhill. But the three others are little piggies

Top Bottom