Baby Hoes!

Chase

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello all!
Well I wanted to upload some pictures of my baby hoes. They are settling in nice and had their first look at natural UV today. They enjoyed it, and I plan on bringing them outside everyday that I can, so they aren't only around artificial UV. They have all eaten and drank under my care, and they are lively little turds. I can't wait to see how they develop and how they look when they are older!

LPR08

EDIT- In the second picture, this little dude sleeps like that every night and it freaks me out because I think he is dead. He/she thinks it's fun to mess with me so it does it on purpose I bet :p

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 215
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 280
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 219
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 268
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
omg I have never seen anything so cute and they are the tiniest I have ever seen! Good luck with them. I hope they all will continue to thrive!

I ran out of room in my last post to put these other pictures.

Enjoy!
LPR08

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 179
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 217
Is his tail wrapped around his leg? That is crazy, and adorable!

Ya! That little dude had himself tangled up fairly well lol.

@Laurie, Sarah, and Carol- Thanks, I'll be sure to let everyone know how they're doing!

LPR08

Yeah! I've not seen 6 Chams on one hand before.........wait till I get some baby Veileds and I put them all on my face.........lol

Hello all-
Well that little guy who was hanging upside down ended up dying just a few minutes ago. Slightly disappointing, but he hasn't looked as good as the others even before I bought them, so it's not a huge surprise.

LPR08

I'm sorry for the one gone bad.. :(
But the others seem ok and i hope the best for them! keep us updated! ;)

They are adorable. Sorry to hear that the one little guy didn't make it. My friend has hoe babies and this seems to be a very hard species to keep.

They are adorable. Sorry to hear that the one little guy didn't make it. My friend has hoe babies and this seems to be a very hard species to keep.

Like I said, that one looked a little iffy when I purchased them. I am sure the others should do fine. Like I said earlier as well, they all are eating and drinking.

LPR08

Hello all!
Well I have been gone for another week, and thought I'd give everyone an update. They are doing great. Although, another one died while I was gone. The three I have look awesome. They really grew while I was gone. I will upload some pictures tomorrow, since they are asleep now. They turn 3 weeks old this Wednesday. I am excited to see how they turn out.

LPR08

I can't wait to see new pics -- I've been waiting for an update! Sorry you lost another one :( Was is weak like the other one you lost?

I can't wait to see new pics -- I've been waiting for an update! Sorry you lost another one :( Was is weak like the other one you lost?

Not sure. I wasn't around when it died, so I couldn't tell you if it was going downhill. But the three others are little piggies

Back
Top Bottom