BABIES! Oscar and Loretta babies!

Just an update on the now very colorful babies! This is the biggest male I still have, and by far the most colorful. Also the least friendly. He's supposed to go to his new home today:

This is his brother about the same size but with very different colors. He's hardly shown any green - all those areas are always very yellow and he has bright red belly bars. This is the one I'm keeping from this clutch because I want to see how he turns out. His name is Kaladin, or Kal for short.

This is the largest of the clutch two months younger. This is the one I'll be keeping from that one because he's been showing a lot of nice color since very early age. His name is Helo. He's even more colorful now but keeps hiding from the camera.

And you can follow the first one that went to a new home named Remy here: https://www.chameleonforums.com/soooo-excited-getting-first-panther-weekend-120717/index8.html

Sure! Here is Oscar (the sire) - he has a variety of color phases but these are pretty normal for resting:

full

When he fires up he gets a lot of yellow and orange and some black stripes on his face. Oscar is grandson to Isairy-mifidy of the Kammer lines.

Here's is Loretta's sire (not my picture, compliments of Suzi):
full
You're chams are absolutely amazing. i know this is an old thread but I never saw them until now. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
They are looking great Dayna. Here are a couple of recent pics of Remy (brother to these guys). He is an amazing and very friendly chameleon.

Back
Top Bottom