Area By Area (& country) Vet list

Phoenix Metro Area, Arizona

Dr. Kevin Wright
Wright Bird & Exotic Pet House Calls
(480) 495-3420
www.wbeph.com

Dr. Wright is board certified in reptile medicine and has much experience with chameleons. He is phenomenal...very knowledgeable, thorough, intuitive, insightful, compassionate and extremely friendly...a very good cham vet.

Great Reptile vet in Vancouver, WA

I had a very positive experience with a reptile vet these past two weeks.
Dr. Flaminio at East Mill Plain Animal Hospital (although I am also told that the other vets there have a lot of know-how with reptiles) really knows her stuff. She did some surgery (removal of an abscess) on our Veiled chameleon, but she is competent with tortoises, too. I was very impressed by how much she knew about my pets, specifically (rather than just a vague idea). She knew about their diet and environmental needs. When the chameleon had surgery, they even had a specific room set up with lights and heat and a humidifier.

Their info is:
VCA East Mill Plain Animal Hospital
416 Northeast 112th Avenue, Vancouver, WA 98682
(360) 892-0032

I would definitely recommend them!

~Katie

This is the best of the two places in Hot Springs, AR

Hot Springs Animal Hospital

1533 Malvern Avenue, Hot Springs, AR

(501) 623-2411 ‎

In the UK (Leicestershire, Midlands) , my veterinary practice is at Chine House Veterinary Hospital in Loughborough. It's quite a large vets with a dedicated exotics vet. They are very good and open long hours. I'm very happy with all the treatment my chameleon and bearded dragons have received here.

http://www.chinehousevets.co.uk/reptiles.htm

Canada, Ontario good for folks living north of the GTA
Campus Estates
Animal Hospital
1460 Gordon Street South
Guelph, Ontario
N1L 1C8
519-837-1212 phone number

Here's a great Chicago area reptile vet: There are many vets here that claim that they are an "exotic" vet, however in the Chicagoland area, there are only 2 of them that I would trust with any reptile, including all of my chams (and they take emergencies). Here is the one I go to. Since we are not "Cham Central USA", he has good connections/colleagues that he contacts for further information and/or questions and he is open-minded and is not opposed to taking cham advice/suggestions from a breeder with experience (i.e. many times, we have talked about stuff/suggestions on the forum).

Dr. Todd Gray
Arboretum View Animal Hospital
2551 Warrenville Road
Downers Grove, IL 60515
630-963-0424 - phone
630-963-0537 - fax
www.avah.org
Do you know any other good vets closer to will county? If you do could you PM me

Brad Minson, DVM
Oklahoma City, OK
Banfield Pet Hospital
$48 for a regular visit.

http://www.banfield.com/Pet-Owners/Our-Hospitals/Locations/Location-Pages/QLS

He comes recommended from a local reptile store: http://www.alligatoralley.com/

I called a few local vets to no avail, but one of them recommended I contact the local exotic reptile store to see who they use. The guy from alligator alley said if Doc Minson is not available(vacation/etc) to call back and he would recommend a few other places.

Houston/Galveston Area???

I would love to know of a good chameleon vet in my area. I am willing to drive a hour or so away. I am not having problems right now but I want to have a vet on hand just in case something comes up with Rebel...

Thanks in advance..

Back
Top Bottom