Area By Area (& country) Vet list

The attached pdf file contains a list of the veterinarians suggested within this thread. For convenience the vets are grouped by state and city. Other information such as hospital name, doctor name and date of referral are also included. This should be great for members that are looking for a qualified chameleon vet in their area. Over time the file will be updated periodically as new suggestions are posted. A big thank you to @elizaann2 for creating this resource.

Do you know a great veterinarian with real chameleon experience? We would love to hear about it.
Hey there, wasn't sure if I should reply to post or make one,
I live in Mississippi so was checking out to see where I should go when I needed a vet for my guy... I checked out the only place that is listed, but it's not in Mississippi, it's in Michigan 😂

The attached pdf file contains a list of the veterinarians suggested within this thread. For convenience the vets are grouped by state and city. Other information such as hospital name, doctor name and date of referral are also included. This should be great for members that are looking for a qualified chameleon vet in their area. Over time the file will be updated periodically as new suggestions are posted. A big thank you to @elizaann2 for creating this resource.

Do you know a great veterinarian with real chameleon experience? We would love to hear about it.
I can add one for the DMV area (MD/DC/VA). I used to go to Stahl Exotic Animal Veterinary Services and liked them very much, in Fairfax VA.

Back
Top Bottom