Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday:
8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday:
Closed
Sunday:
Closed

https://www.theohanaanimalhospital.com/
I am SO HAPPY to hear that you're satisfied with Dr. Steffes! I'm a first-time Cham owner and I wanted to find a local vet, who knew Chameleons. I bring all my pets to Ohana Animal Hospital and have a check-up appointment with Dr. Steffes next week. Thank you for the recommendation.

Brads vet sticky is great, but dosent really address folks needs here, dosent get noticed/used.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/veterinarian-resources-67/

Rather than link google search results which may or may not be useful,
how about you folk get together and write upCountry, Your area and Vet details, to form an ongoing 'by area' list of herp vets.

Mods could delete out the various useless posts that will appear in it, to keep it a 'clean' thread, Or could be PM'd with a listing to add , and keep it locked.
I see so many folk asking for a vet listing in specific areas, I thought it might be more useful than the current sticky.

Seems to be a crucial resource that is lacking. Lets make it better! :)
Los Angeles County,USA
Culver Palms Animal Hospital
Dr. Jasmine Flanagan
11511 W Washington Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90066
310-398-7256
[email protected]
She was wonderful with my veiled chameleon. Very knowledgable! I highly recomend

There’s an awesome newer vet in downtown Orlando with tons of reptile experience including chameleon knowledge. Several of the Orlando vets that see reptiles their-self have been referring their surgeries and more difficult cases to Dr. Diaz. My friend was referred there for egg removal/spay surgery for her chameleon about three months ago and her girl did awesome and so much happier now.

https://www.orlandoexoticveterinarian.com/about-us/

There’s an awesome newer vet in downtown Orlando with tons of reptile experience including chameleon knowledge. Several of the Orlando vets that see reptiles their-self have been referring their surgeries and more difficult cases to Dr. Diaz. My friend was referred there for egg removal/spay surgery for her chameleon about three months ago and her girl did awesome and so much happier now.

https://www.orlandoexoticveterinarian.com/about-us/
I’ve wondered about Dr Diaz. Very good to know just in case.

No worries. I have a lot of time on my hands and it it will be helpful I’d be happy to help.
I had posted Dr Jazmine Flanagan at Culver Palm Animal Hospital in Los Angeles. She was wonderful but has moved to Oregan and they have not replaced her so have no herp vet. I will try to get my list to you. 🐸

@elizaann2 compiled all the suggested veterinarians in this thread onto a spreadsheet for the community. Thank you! The file is well organized with entries grouped by state and city. This will be great for people looking for a vet with chameleon experience in their area.

The file was attached to the second post of this thread and will likely be added to the resource section as well.

Attachments

• Exotic Vet Recommendations - U.S.A..pdf
    147.5 KB · Views: 68
LA area vets

Attila Molnar, DVM *
All Animals Medical Center, Calabasas, California - (818) 591-2773

Geoffrey Stein, DVM *
Shipp's Animal Hospital, 351 Foothill Blvd., Beverly Hills - (310) 550-0101

Daniel Reimer, DVM *
Adler Veterinary Clinic, North Hills, California - (818) 893-6366

Thomas H. Boyer, DVM
Pet Hospital of Penasquitos, 888-F Carmel Mountain Road, San Diego, CA - (858) 484-3490
Pet Hospital of Penasquitos

Todd R. Cecil, DVM
Pet Emergency and Specialty Center, Chula Vista, CA (619) 591-4802 and La Mesa, CA (619) 462-4800

Tom Greek, DVM
Greek & Associates Veterinary Hospital, 23687 Via Del Rio, Yorba Linda - (714) 463-1190 or (866) 940-7028
www.tomgreek.com
Hello Jannb

Another option for this list I thought you could add, I have taken my chams to them n had a great experience.

Dr. Bart Huber, DVM
Animal Medical Center of Corona
91. E. Grand St, Suite 102
Corona, CA. 92879
(951) 493-6771
Www.amccorona.com

Back
Top Bottom