Arcadia Supplements // Hopping on the Hype Train?

There is one more way, that is more natural maybe, probably.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/insectivores

Seems to suggest, that feeding Bugs Vit A Preformed, will translate to the animal.

So we are real careful, with our insects that we feed, we were just talking about this the other day. Our insects are fed, sort of unnatural diets, we stuff them with "Good Stuff" fruits, veggies, ect. However the Insects the animals consume in the wild, consume dead animals. A lot of fly species are reared in the wild in dead animal carcass, roaches (which chams dont eat in the wild) are better served by animal protein, and likely make use of the retinol.

So its less so, the chams eating verts, and more so the bugs are eating verts then the cham eats the bug. I would think, seems logical, would have to see if we could turn up a study on it, however its the most likely scenario imo.
That’s a good point. In fact, there is retinol in many of the commercial bug diets like superload it bugburger. Indeed, those products also have d3 additive. So, in fact, my experiment of using no fat solubles is actually not, so to speak, pure. I use superload as part of my gutload regime, so in fact I’m not totally fat soluble free.

That’s a good point. In fact, there is retinol in many of the commercial bug diets like superload it bugburger. Indeed, those products also have d3 additive. So, in fact, my experiment of using no fat solubles is actually not, so to speak, pure. I use superload as part of my gutload regime, so in fact I’m not totally fat soluble free.

They actually mention the D3 on that article as well :), and CA : P Ratio manipulation.

Hey CF,

Happy Thursday. I ordered the Arcadia supplements that ppl have been raving about lately. Specifically the Arcadia Earth Pro Calcium Pro mg and Arcadia Earth Pro A.

So my question is, has anybody made the switch to these supplements? Is it worth it? If it ain’t broke don’t fix it kind of situation?

From my understanding they’re supposed to be more naturally derived supplements which is why I considered the switch.

Currently I use Lugarti calcium, Repcal calcium with D3 and Repcal Mutlivitamin.

I understand I’ll have to use a D3 supplement still if I decide to switch. Don’t want to risk this even though I’m confident about my lighting with the solar meter I’m now using.
Hey there. Sorry for my late response. Not sure if your still looking for feedback but... I do use Arcadia supplements. I have used repcal and repashy calcium plus loD. I started my boy on repcal then switched to Arcadia after a month. Had him on that for like 5 months then switched to repashy wanting an easier supplementation method. This was a mistake. He never had shedding issues until I put him on the repashy. So something was missing. I put him back on the Arcadia Earthpro A and the CalMg about 3 months ago and the shedding issues have stopped. I happen to believe that the quality in their supplements are far superior but as you can tell everyone has their preferences.

So here is the thing about Arcadia. You use the two supplements in an 8 feed cycle. So what this means is you need to plot out on a calendar to track when you have given each. Here is the recommended cycle.

On feedings 1,2,3 Earthpro A
On feedings 4 Cal Mg
On feedings 5,6,7 Earthpro A
Then on feeding 8 you need a supplement with Preformed Vitamin A. I happen to keep track of mine because I only give Vit A once a month so when my cycle hits incorrectly I supplement with Cal Mg on the 8th feeding and end up doing my Vitamin A on the next rotation with would be the 16th feeding.

Sounds like a lot but once you get in the hang of the rotation it is just a matter of glancing at your calendar to see what that day should be.

So Arcadia does not put Calcium with D3 or Preformed Vitamin A in their stuff as of yet. I do not think they will ever do one with D3 because they believe in D3 conversion from UVB lighting. Since you have a solarmeter you can drop using calcium with D3 if you are getting a 3UVI at basking. I run a 2.5-3.2 UVI range at basking.

Hope this helps give you a bit more information. :)

There is one more way, that is more natural maybe, probably.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/insectivores.

"Insectivores. Insectivores must be fed a variety of insects that have been dusted with multivitamins that contain preformed vitamin A and mixed carotenoids (not just β-carotene), and/or insects fed a good-quality, gut-loading diet with vitamin A and mixed carotenoids. "

Seems to suggest, that feeding Bugs Vit A Preformed, will translate to the animal.

So we are real careful, with our insects that we feed, we were just talking about this the other day. Our insects are fed, sort of unnatural diets, we stuff them with "Good Stuff" fruits, veggies, ect. However the Insects the animals consume in the wild, consume dead animals. A lot of fly species are reared in the wild in dead animal carcass, roaches (which chams dont eat in the wild) are better served by animal protein, and likely make use of the retinol.

So its likely less so, the chams eating verts, and more so the bugs are eating verts then the cham eats the bug. I would think, seems logical, would have to see if we could turn up a study on it, however its the most likely scenario imo.
Beman,

You mentioned that you find the schedule with earth pro to be a bit complicated. What I do is, when I buy a bag of earth pro a and a bag of calmag, I mix the two together at a rate of 8 parts earth pro to 1 part calmag. I actually don’t know if this is good or bad, but it makes the schedule a lot easier. You’ll still have to add preformed A (if you want, I don’t), but that’s the only tweak. Just a thought. Please tell me if you’ve heard anything to the contrary, because I did this just for convenience.

https://www.arcadiareptile.com/earthpro/supplements/earthpro-a/
https://www.arcadiareptile.com/earthpro/supplements/calciumpro-mg/

So confused. Why are we making this combo? We have a calcium + vitamin supplement, and a calcium + magnesium supplement.

Guess im not up to date on why they do not add the magnesium to their all in one earthpro.

And in other news for whoever runs the website, both suppliments list the same ingredients, so you can tell they just copy pasta'd the earthpro onto the calcium pro page...

arcadia ingredients.jpg

Beman,

You mentioned that you find the schedule with earth pro to be a bit complicated. What I do is, when I buy a bag of earth pro a and a bag of calmag, I mix the two together at a rate of 8 parts earth pro to 1 part calmag. I actually don’t know if this is good or bad, but it makes the schedule a lot easier. You’ll still have to add preformed A (if you want, I don’t), but that’s the only tweak. Just a thought. Please tell me if you’ve heard anything to the contrary, because I did this just for convenience.

Not sure why you quoted me lol :p.

On feedings 4 Cal Mg
Then on feeding 8 you need a supplement with Preformed Vitamin A. I happen to keep track of mine because I only give Vit A once a month so when my cycle hits incorrectly I supplement with Cal Mg on the 8th feeding and end up doing my Vitamin A on the next rotation with would be the 16th feeding.

Sounds like a lot but once you get in the hang of the rotation it is just a matter of glancing at your calendar to see what that day should be.

So Arcadia does not put Calcium with D3 or Preformed Vitamin A in their stuff as of yet. I do not think they will ever do one with D3 because they believe in D3 conversion from UVB lighting. Since you have a solarmeter you can drop using calcium with D3 if you are getting a 3UVI at basking. I run a 2.5-3.2 UVI range at basking.

You mention Vitamin A, in there, you said 1 time per month, but I dont see that on the list, and you never told us what you Vitamin A with?

https://www.arcadiareptile.com/earthpro/supplements/earthpro-a/
https://www.arcadiareptile.com/earthpro/supplements/calciumpro-mg/

So confused. Why are we making this combo? We have a calcium + vitamin supplement, and a calcium + magnesium supplement.

Guess im not up to date on why they do not add the magnesium to their all in one earthpro.

And in other news for whoever runs the website, both suppliments list the same ingredients, so you can tell they just copy pasta'd the earthpro onto the calcium pro page...

Ya the whole thing is shady IMO, I dont like shady. Arcadia is too shady with too many products for my tastes.

First the JD Spot, then Deep Heat, now their ProT5s, I am just not impressed with Arcadia anymore. Half truths, and good marketing are too prevalent in my experiences with them.

Not sure why you quoted me lol :p.

You mention Vitamin A, in there, you said 1 time per month, but I dont see that on the list, and you never told us what you Vitamin A with?
OK well I figure most people are capable of choosing a supplement that has a preformed A option with or without D3 depending on their needs. I do not understand what you mean by on the list?

Beman,

Thanks hun. I will stick to my method. I would not want to chance mixing it and the ratio being improper. I just go with what is given from Arcadia because that is how they have used it and tested it with other animals to be the most effective :)

OK well I figure most people are capable of choosing a supplement that has a preformed A option with or without D3 depending on their needs. I do not understand what you mean by on the list?

Oh it is there, as Feeding 16, never mind sorry.

I mean I was curious what you use, and no not really, I am confused, did you mean Vit A solely (that was what I assumed) now your leading me to believe you mean a multivitamin with Vit A? Those are meant to be administered twice a month or more though. Your saying 1 time a month, and saying your cycle is working so what Vit A do you use? That provides enough Vit A from 1 dosing a month?

Thanks hun. I will stick to my method. I would not want to chance mixing it and the ratio being improper. I just go with what is given from Arcadia because that is how they have used it and tested it with other animals to be the most effective :)

I mean honestly, think about that for a second. You can not control dosage with dusting, the amount provided will always be different, maybe you dusted a little more than 8th day, maybe more stuck, maybe less stuck. There is more consistency in Kaizens approach than in Arcadias. These are not syringed in exact dosing, they are not pills that have exacting amounts. Dusting throws all consistency out the window.

Besides that, that product says to dust it everyday, and that its the best calcium replacement.

"Usage: Dust on to Livefoods, Green foods and Defrosted items at every feed. Dust Livefoods in Livefood containers and target feed for best results. Can be left in a dish inside of the enclosure as with any other Calcium powder. Should be used alongside EarthPro-A and with a suitable UVB system."
https://www.reptilecentre.com/arcadia-earthpro-calcium-promg-450g_p31492708.htm

That is why I said Shady. The way they market, I have caught their products in outright lies. Why this company is treated as such a strandup business with their deceiving business practices is beyond me. Like I said, the Steve Jobs of Reptiles man.

Last edited:
Oh it is there, as Feeding 16, never mind sorry.

I mean I was curious what you use, and no not really, I am confused, did you mean Vit A solely (that was what I assumed) now your leading me to believe you mean a multivitamin with Vit A? Those are meant to be administered twice a month or more though. Your saying 1 time a month, and saying your cycle is working so what Vit A do you use? That provides enough Vit A from 1 dosing a month?
I happen to use supervite and yes I only use it once a month. Beman will be 2 in June and is extremely healthy. I do not give it two times a month because I already supplement with Arcadia EPA which is a vitamin. My schedule and what I use is different then yours.

If one wanted to get Earth Pro A in the US, where do you get it? I saw it on Light your Reptiles, but it's out of stock.

I happen to use supervite and yes I only use it once a month. Beman will be 2 in June and is extremely healthy. I do not give it two times a month because I already supplement with Arcadia EPA which is a vitamin. My schedule and what I use is different then yours.

Thanks, was just trying to get an idea of your Vit A dosage. To help assimilate a pattern in Vit A needs.

We really need folks to do more study on Vit A, there has been long stretching serious issues caused from Vit A, not enough too much ect. However we never really got hard data on how much to use.

I happen to believe that the quality in their supplements are far superior but as you can tell everyone has their preferences.

Not really a "Preference" for me, more like I feel they are all good, just have different dosing and usage.

I am curious, as that is a drastic claim, that keeps being made about the Arcadia (and one Arcadia makes themselves), and curious why you think this? What leads you to this thought? I have always liked and trusted your thoughts, so curious why you think this.

Hey there. Sorry for my late response. Not sure if your still looking for feedback but... I do use Arcadia supplements. I have used repcal and repashy calcium plus loD. I started my boy on repcal then switched to Arcadia after a month. Had him on that for like 5 months then switched to repashy wanting an easier supplementation method. This was a mistake. He never had shedding issues until I put him on the repashy. So something was missing. I put him back on the Arcadia Earthpro A and the CalMg about 3 months ago and the shedding issues have stopped. I happen to believe that the quality in their supplements are far superior but as you can tell everyone has their preferences.

So here is the thing about Arcadia. You use the two supplements in an 8 feed cycle. So what this means is you need to plot out on a calendar to track when you have given each. Here is the recommended cycle.

On feedings 4 Cal Mg

Thanks Beman. I found the graph that have on their site and am sticking to that with repashy calcium plus LoD.

If one wanted to get Earth Pro A in the US, where do you get it? I saw it on Light your Reptiles, but it's out of stock.

That was what I found when looking for it, that it was out of stock on that site.

I used my web browser to shop through amazon UK. There’s a bunch of third party vendors that have the supplements you just have to find the one that will ship to your area. For some reason the earth pro a is harder to get shipped out of here so I doubled up on the order. Buy both supplements from the same vendor so you don’t have to pay for shipping twice.

Ya the whole thing is shady IMO, I dont like shady. Arcadia is too shady with too many products for my tastes.

First the JD Spot, then Deep Heat, now their ProT5s, I am just not impressed with Arcadia anymore. Half truths, and good marketing are too prevalent in my experiences with them.

Cyber, we spoke about the deep heat previously but I’m wondering what about the other stuff mentioned in your reply makes you to believe that they’re shady?

Cyber, we spoke about the deep heat previously but I’m wondering what about the other stuff mentioned in your reply makes you to believe that they’re shady?

I will DM you, I dont want to derail the thread, and start arguments in it.

Thanks, was just trying to get an idea of your Vit A dosage. To help assimilate a pattern in Vit A needs.

We really need folks to do more study on Vit A, there has been long stretching serious issues caused from Vit A, not enough too much ect. However we never really got hard data on how much to use.

Not really a "Preference" for me, more like I feel they are all good, just have different dosing and usage.

I am curious, as that is a drastic claim, that keeps being made about the Arcadia (and one Arcadia makes themselves), and curious why you think this? What leads you to this thought? I have always liked and trusted your thoughts, so curious why you think this.
This is what I was told to do for Vitamin A from a few leaders in the field. Either a powdered supplement with higher levels of Preformed A or a pinky mouse on feed 8 or 16 depending on species. Now since there is no way I will ever manage to do a pinky mouse I go the powdered supplement route.

As far as this being my preference. I do believe there are differences in quality with the different brands. The first month I had Beman and I was doing repcal products he was getting white build up around his nostrils. I was already guttloading correctly and offering the correct feeders and I was not using tap water so this led me to it being the supplements. So I switched to Arcadia supplements. Within a few days his nose no longer had the white build up and since then never has had it. I switched to Repashy calcium plus loD thinking it was going to be fantastic and easy. Then started seeing different health threads with chams having issues where everything seemed to be correct and they were using LoD. This concerned me but I brushed it off. Then Beman stopped having clean sheds. I am a crazy person when it comes to his environment from his humidity levels, to proper gutloading with diversity. And well you know there is nothing I have not bought to make sure his enclosure and his needs were met. So the only thing I could narrow down was the repashy was missing something. So I switched back to Arcadia. I love their bulbs as well. I also use their insect fuel in my own mixture for gutload.

I happen to be one who prefers to use preformed A from powder rather then a drop from a gel cap. I tried the gel cap method and freaked out the 2 times I used it afraid I would overdose him.

Like you said it is one of those not enough is known areas. I can say Beman hits targets without issue and has never had eye issues. Right now I feel what I am doing is working but what works for one cham may not work for another. Like with repashy LoD. Some chams do great on it and some females have major issues.

Anywho... I just dropped in because I was checking messages and saw I got tagged here. I am going to go crawl back under my rock now. Take care.

This is what I was told to do for Vitamin A from a few leaders in the field. Either a powdered supplement with higher levels of Preformed A or a pinky mouse on feed 8 or 16 depending on species. Now since there is no way I will ever manage to do a pinky mouse I go the powdered supplement route.

As far as this being my preference. I do believe there are differences in quality with the different brands. The first month I had Beman and I was doing repcal products he was getting white build up around his nostrils. I was already guttloading correctly and offering the correct feeders and I was not using tap water so this led me to it being the supplements. So I switched to Arcadia supplements. Within a few days his nose no longer had the white build up and since then never has had it. I switched to Repashy calcium plus loD thinking it was going to be fantastic and easy. Then started seeing different health threads with chams having issues where everything seemed to be correct and they were using LoD. This concerned me but I brushed it off. Then Beman stopped having clean sheds. I am a crazy person when it comes to his environment from his humidity levels, to proper gutloading with diversity. And well you know there is nothing I have not bought to make sure his enclosure and his needs were met. So the only thing I could narrow down was the repashy was missing something. So I switched back to Arcadia. I love their bulbs as well. I also use their insect fuel in my own mixture for gutload.

I happen to be one who prefers to use preformed A from powder rather then a drop from a gel cap. I tried the gel cap method and freaked out the 2 times I used it afraid I would overdose him.

Like you said it is one of those not enough is known areas. I can say Beman hits targets without issue and has never had eye issues. Right now I feel what I am doing is working but what works for one cham may not work for another. Like with repashy LoD. Some chams do great on it and some females have major issues.

Anywho... I just dropped in because I was checking messages and saw I got tagged here. I am going to go crawl back under my rock now. Take care.

Good question if its missing something.

Which brings up an Interesting point, we could see whats missing, and what is the same ect. If Arcadia posted the ingrediants, LoD does this, Arcadia does not.

Not only that, but (and this may be why only LYR has it atm) its illegal to even sell this supplement in the USA. The FDA requires a complete ingredient list for sale in the USA, Arcadia is not providing that. At least not on their site, does it on anyone in the thread US packaging? Without that, this is being illegally sold.

"Therefore, any article that is intended to be used as an animal food ingredient, to become part of an ingredient or food, or added to an animal's drinking water is considered a "food" and thus, is subject to regulation."
https://www.fda.gov/animal-veterinary/animal-food-feeds/product-regulation

"Federal regulations require ingredients be listed on the product label by their common or usual name in descending order of predominance according to weight (21 CFR 501.4). A common or usual name is one that accurately identifies or describes the basic nature of the ingredient (21 CFR 502.5). FDA has recognized the definitions as they appear in the Official Publication of AAFCO as the common or usual name for animal food ingredients including pet food (Compliance Policy Guide 665.100). There is only one exception to the requirement to list the common or usual name on the label--it is when the ingredient is part of a collective name (term). Regulation 21 CFR 501.110 describes the use of collective names. The following are acceptable collective names: animal protein products, forage products, grain products, plant protein products, processed grain by-products, and roughage products. These collective names may be used in the ingredient list for livestock and poultry feeds, but not pet foods."

https://www.fda.gov/animal-veterinary/animal-food-feeds/ingredients-additives

@Dbash44 there some shady in this product lol. They are avoiding FDA regulation of their product, and not following federal and state laws, by not providing ingredient lists. The very exclusion of that, without being forced to do so, is shady in and of itself anyway.

Calcium Plus LoD:

INGREDIENTS:
Calcium Carbonate, Dried Kelp, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, RoseHips, Calendula Flower, Marigold Flower, Paprika, Hibiscus Flower, Algae Meal, Turmeric, Rosemary Extract, Natural Fruit Flavor, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Manganese Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Copper Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Selenium Yeast, Potassium Iodide. Vitamins: (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Beta Carotene, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement).

Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min. .2%, Crude Fat min. .2%, Crude Fiber max. 4%, Moisture max. 8%, Calcium min. 17%, Vitamin A min. 80,000 IU/lb, Vitamin D min. 8,000 IU/lb, Vitamin E min. 8,000 IU/lb. (typo…… E should be 800iu.lb

https://www.store.repashy.com/calcium-plus-lod-6-oz-jar.html

Repcal:

Ingredients:
Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acide, Leucine, Valine, Serine, Lysine, Alanine, Phenylalanine, Arginine, Isoleucine, Threonine, Tyrosine, Methionine, Proline, Glycine, Cysteine, Histidine, Suncured Alfalfa, Dried Kelp, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxide Hydrochloride, Manganous Oxide, Sulfure, ZInc Oxide, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Oxide, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Magnesium Oxide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Biotin, Folic Acid.

Guaranteed Analysis: provided in the product pictures
rep-cal_blue_analysis_1.jpg
https://www.joshsfrogs.com/herptivite-multivitamin.html

Arcadia:

Ingredients:
Calcium powder, Mineral clay, Amino acids, Carrot powder, Algal Carotenoid, Vitamin B complex, Bee pollen.

Guaranteed Analysis: Non existent?

Nutritional Additives:
Vitamin B1 10mg/kg, Vitamin B2 16mg/kg, Vitamin B6 20mg/kg, Vitamin B12 50mcg/kg, Vitamin K 6mg/kg, Nicotinic 80mg/kg, Pantothenic 40mg/kg, Folic acid 5mg/kg, Biotin 1000mcg/kg.

(Which means? Where are the coming from? is that Guaranteed analysis? Or is it Additives as they say?)

Maybe that is a full nutritional listing, maybe its not, hard to tell. Is that all that is in Arcadias supplement? That doesnt sound like a well thought out and Researched supplement to me. More like lets mix as many snake oils as we can and hope something works.

I love the wording of "Algal Carotenoid" is that a fancy way of saying Spirulina? Mineral Clay, lol, means???

2 words. SNAKE OIL :).

Last edited:
Not only that, but (and this may be why only LYR has it atm) its illegal to even sell this supplement in the USA. The FDA requires a complete ingredient list for sale in the USA, Arcadia is not providing that. At least not on their site, does it on anyone in the thread US packaging? Without that, this is being illegally sold.

(Damn, I typed this up before I read your whole reply. Looks like you and I have similar thinking.)

Oh boy now I'm into illegal smuggling of drugs for my chams. I wonder if the regulations for selling it is why they don't sell it in the US, because they are being shady. That could be circumstantial, though.

Anyhow, I have a list of the ingredients for the Earth Pro A. I don't have the calcium pro magnesium handy so I cannot say whether or not it has added ingredients or guaranteed analysis as the Earth Pro does. Let's just assume its calcium and magnesium for now. I was typing this up at the office when I first got it. I was trying to research the ingredients to better understand them.

Earth Pro A :
Calcium Carbonate
Mineral Clay
Vegetable Protein
Carrot Powder
Algal Carotenoid
Vitamin B Premix
Bee Pollen
Added: vitamin b1 10mg/kg, vitamin b2 16mg/kg, vitamin b6 20mg/kg, vitamin b12 50mcg/kg, vitamin k 6mg/kg, nicotinic 80mg/kg, pantothenic 40mg/kg, folic acid 5mg/kg, biotin 1000mcg/kg

Calcium Carbonate: we know what this is

Mineral Clay: Apparently there's iron, magnesium, alkali metals (lithium, sodium, potassium, rubidium, caesium, francium), Alkaline earths (beryllium, magnesium, calcium, strontium, barium, radium) and other cations in this ingredient. Not sure if it's all of that or not.

"Clay minerals are hydrous aluminium phyllosilicates, sometimes with variable amounts of iron, magnesium, alkali metals, alkaline earths, and other cations found on or near some planetary surfaces."
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clay_mineral

Vegetable Protein: I was curious as to what type of vegetable protein they use. I feel like that could determine what vitamins are in this.

Carrot Powder: Typically vitamin A, Biotin, Vitamin K1, Potassium, Vitamin B6 are what carrots provide. Not sure if the powder has the same or if it's dummed down due to the process of drying it and turning it into a powder
Source: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/foods/carrots#vitamins-and-minerals

Algal Carotenoid: Reading about this I was wondering what type of algae they use. Apparently different types of algae have different carotenoids. Maybe I'm reading it wrong.
Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3131562/

Vitamin B Premix: What sources are they using for the vitamin b premix? Essentially what b vitamins are in this mix?

Bee Pollen: "Pollen is quite a significant source of vitamin both fat-soluble 0,1%, such as provitamin A and vitamins E and D, and water-soluble 0,6%, such as B1, B2, B6, and C, and acids: pantothenic, nicotinic and folic, biotin, rutin, and inositol. Their total amount is equal to 0,7% in the whole product. "
Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4377380/

I don't know if I'm looking to deep into it. I haven't quite taken the time to research each ingredient of the supplements I've used prevsiously or how their ingredients contrast with Arcadia's.

I previously used Repcal Herptivite Multi Vitamin which has the following ingredients:
Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acide, Leucine, Valine, Serine, Lysine, Alanine, Phenylalanine, Arginine, Isoleucine, Threonine, Tyrosine, Methionine, Proline, Glycine, Cysteine, Histidine, Suncured Alfalfa, Dried Kelp, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxide Hydrochloride, Manganous Oxide, Sulfure, ZInc Oxide, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Oxide, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Magnesium Oxide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Biotin, Folic Acid.
Source: https://www.joshsfrogs.com/herptivite-multivitamin.html

Also, Repcal Calcium plus d3:
Calcium, minimum 35%; Calcium, maximum 40%; Vitamin D3, minimum 400,000 IU/Kg
Source: https://www.joshsfrogs.com/rep-cal-ultrafine-calcium-with-vitamin-d3.html

Lugarti Calcium with no d3:
Pure calcium carbonate
Guaranteed analysis: calcium (min) 38% (max) 43%, Vitamin D (min) 0.0 IU/lb
Source: The bottle label I have

Back
Top Bottom