Arcadia Supplements // Hopping on the Hype Train?

?Boy was that a read and a lot to take in! WAIT So you don't use earthpro ca or calcium pro? I do earth pro a every feeding and then every 2 weeks earthpro ca and calcium pro... is this incorrect? I still feel just as confused ? haha

Hey there!
Since I posted this in Feb, I have been using Earth Pro A every first, second, third, fifth, sixth, and seventh feedings. Then, Repashy Calcium Plus LoD on the fourth feeding and Arcadia Calcium Pro MG on every eighth feeding. After the eighth feeding the cycle rotates again from the beginning. Easiest to get a free printable calendar and write what days each supplement falls on. Try calendarsquick.com.

I’ve used this regimen and had no issues. It’s exceeded my expectations.

@Kamikaze Chameleon
Here’s my calendar. I have food provided every other day due to age.
How much you feed and how often depends on age of your cham.

90E1370E-2F4A-437B-A819-E27CC31207A0.jpeg

Hey there!
Since I posted this in Feb, I have been using Earth Pro A every first, second, third, fifth, sixth, and seventh feedings. Then, Repashy Calcium Plus LoD on the fourth feeding and Arcadia Calcium Pro MG on every eighth feeding. After the eighth feeding the cycle rotates again from the beginning. Easiest to get a free printable calendar and write what days each supplement falls on. Try calendarsquick.com.

I’ve used this regimen and had no issues. It’s exceeded my expectations.

So you don't use the revitalize at all? I thought they were all supposed to be used, but I'm trying to be very on top of this now. When i dust im very sparse with the amount i use on the feeders. Crazy i was just thinking of the calendar idea last night ? I'm actually going to use google calendar so i have all the history and i can enter all sorts of info in there ?

Back
Top Bottom