Aracadia Earth Pro

Boygeorge2023

Hi all can anyone help was sold these all was good until I queried why the repashy as well I was told to switch out the calcium pro mg every second time and give repashy vitamin a plus instead. I’m a bit confused as the earth pro is high in vitamin A. Can anyone confirm if I need to be using the repashy or shall I just stick with the Arcadia schedule? Many thanks
IMG_6004.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6005.jpeg
    IMG_6005.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 38
Hi welcome to the forum. I don't know why the repashy would be needed, but I will let the more experienced members answer . Do you have any pictures of your baby 😃

Hi welcome to the forum. I don't know why the repashy would be needed, but I will let the more experienced members answer . Do you have any pictures of your baby 😃
Thank you for your reply I can’t get my head around why it would be an waiting for a reply for store too. I do had him 10 days he’s settled well have included photo of set up too 😃

Attachments

• IMG_5595.jpeg
    IMG_5595.jpeg
    324 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5622.jpeg
    IMG_5622.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 49
Hi there... So EP-A does not have any vitamin A in it. Since you have the revitalise D3 you do not need a repashy supplement at all. Revitalise has the A and D3 in very low dosing amounts.
Also note I would not use the repashy Vitamin A plus for any chameleon. It has extremely high levels of vitamin A which since it is a fat soluble vitamin can become toxic as it stores in the tissues.

This would be your schedule for it.

So arcadia is a 3 product system done in an 8 feed cycle. This is why you want to chart it on a calendar. It is in the following rotation and you stay in that order no matter how many feeding days are skipped.

EP-A 1st feeding
EP-A 2nd feeding
EP-A 3rd feeding
Calmg 4th feeding
EP-A 5th feeding
EP-A 6th feeding
EP-A 7th feeding
Revitalize D3 8th feeding
Cycle starts again from the beginning.

Thanks ever so much I’ll for the repashy, the back of earth pro says it contains vitamin A? View attachment 340891
It is not preformed vitamin A. IT is very miss leading and I hate that they put it in that way. They are saying vitamin A when it is actually carotenoids and bee pollen. This is not preformed A like in the revitalise D3. The Carotenoids and bee pollen are water soluble so they flush from their system unlike preformed vitamin A which is fat soluble and stores in the tissues.

Wow I am so glad I found this forum I’d have never known that thank you so much. So stick with Arcadia schedule scrap the repashy is the way forward? Thanks so much for replying to me
I am glad you found us too! Yes, return the repashy you will never use that one for him. And then follow the schedule I posted for you. That is Arcadia's exact directions for usage with a chameleon.

Back
Top Bottom