Earth pro full cycle

CCT Reptiles

Established Member
Hey so I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this issue with using Arcadia earth pro full cycle as (earth pro A every feeding then rev d3 & calcium pro Mg once a week alternating each week ) I’ve noticed ever since I started using the full cycle a small lump not gular edema appear ever since I started using the full cycle I was using the earth pro A then calcium plus Lo-d twice a month before and didn’t have this problem and was wondering if anyone else has been having this problem with the full cycle of earth pro aswell as if it has been determined what causes this small lump to appear near the chams gular really debating going back to old schedule as it seems that the full cycle maybe isn’t meant for chameleons

I pulled Beman off all Earthpro when he started showing signs of edema. I contributed it to the bee pollen. But I also gave additional bee pollen because I was told it would be fine. I pulled him off everything with bee pollen. Put him on Repashy NoD and repashy calcium plus LoD and the edema resolved and have had no issues since.

At the time I was using the full arcadia cycle with the three supplements they recommend. But since I also gave additional bee pollen I thought it was this and not the actual arcadia.

Back
Top Bottom