Anyone with experience in female prolapse?

I am so sorry Jann! The kids and I have had her in our prayers since the first incident, I am so sorry she hasn't been pulling through for you!!

Praying for you and your little Elly. I can only hope that we can get through this bout of problems with our little ones.

No matter what the outcomes for your Elly and my Mister Twister, just remember that your love and care for your chams has been an inspiration to more keepers than just me...

awe Jann, sorry to hear this news. i missed this thread yesterday. You have gone through so much with that little one. You have given her the very best of care, above and beyond what most people would do. Am thinking of you and hoping for the best.

Keping you and Elly in our thoughts

Jann I am SO sorry to hear about your poor Elly. You two have been threw so much. and I really hope that she pulls threw. as everyone has said you go above and beyond what most people dofor their chameleons and Elly couldnt have asked for a more caring and passionate parents. You are truly an insparation to alot of people and you are a very big part of the chameleon community. Your blogs and advice is always spot on and your always their to help anyone with out judgement. I have you and Elly in our thoughts and prayer. and all of you fingers and toes crossed. :(

I'm so sorry jan! I don't understand why they gave her baytril though? It's for respiratory Infections I thought? I am going through this with our veiled Layla right now

Baytril is an antibiotic for a variety of different bacteria. In this case while there may not have been an active infection a prolapse especially in females is very prone to getting an infection because that is delicate tissue now very irritated and exposed to the outside world. So it's more of a preemptive use in this case.

Baytril is an antibiotic for a variety of different bacteria. In this case while there may not have been an active infection a prolapse especially in females is very prone to getting an infection because that is delicate tissue now very irritated and exposed to the outside world. So it's more of a preemptive use in this case.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom