Amos Needs Your Thoughts and Prayers

Woo Hoo! Glad to hear Amos is on the road to recovery - home is always the best place to be!

Still sending positive thoughts! Go Amos!

Deb

Glad to hear Amos is on the mend. sending continued healing thoughts your way. My girl is on Allopurinol amongst other things for life too.

Thank you everyone for keeping Amos in your thoughts and prayers. He still does not feel good. He's usually active and he's just sitting around. I'm getting ready to text his vet now.

Thank you once again everyone. Please continue to keep Amos in your thoughts and prayers. I just spoke to the vet and he wants me to dust his feeders with a little multi vitiman and give him a little drop of liquid Vit. B. That should help with him being anemic. He also wants me to keep him drinking.

Can we have the latest update on Amos? Hoping for a positive diagnosis.

Thank you everyone for keeping my boy Amos in your thoughts and prayers. He seems to be feeling much better. He goes back to see his vet this afternoon for follow up blood work and we are hoping for good results.

I'm thinking of you, hope he pulls through and lives a long happy life, also thanks for liking my reply to someone on another feed<3

Amos's blood work results:

Excellent! He's off the Allopurinol at least for now and only takes the liquid Vit. B once a week. He goes back in a week to 10 days for more blood work just to make sure he's staying on track. Thank you all again for taking to time to keep Amos in your thoughts and prayers.

Back
Top Bottom