Amos and Fiona's unofficial scale-baby thread

Late update for Arlo
He’s finally leveled out his weight gain and is hanging around 132 grams. He had an unfortunate accident that left him with an injury to his tail but he’s healing and getting around is cage without trouble. Other than that, the weather has been too cold to go outside so I’m gonna build him some kind of playground over the winter so he can have some variety in his daily activities outside of his cage. Any suggestions for that are welcome!

I always love seeing Arlo! ❤️

IMG_3784web.jpg
I can’t wait to see that! ❤️
IMG_3784web.jpg

Well, a few days past that 10 month bday, but I finally got around to weighing him again and he is 156oz. Wow! Big boy!

Whenever I show some one a picture of Arlo, they say “wow”, they can’t believe how bright and colorful he is. I feel the same looking at all the pictures here. They’re all so gorgeous and different. It’s really cool to watch how they are growing and changing.

Attachments

• 67FCAB9C-B450-4DF9-A6CF-3731215EFC28.jpeg
    67FCAB9C-B450-4DF9-A6CF-3731215EFC28.jpeg
    326.4 KB · Views: 127
  • 9861EED4-CDA5-4623-AC9B-3FD538546A87.jpeg
    9861EED4-CDA5-4623-AC9B-3FD538546A87.jpeg
    347.9 KB · Views: 86
Well, a few days past that 10 month bday, but I finally got around to weighing him again and he is 156oz. Wow! Big boy!

Whenever I show some one a picture of Arlo, they say “wow”, they can’t believe how bright and colorful he is. I feel the same looking at all the pictures here. They’re all so gorgeous and different. It’s really cool to watch how they are growing and changing.

Hello handsome Arlo! Thank you for posting his Hydee and for always keeping me updated on Arlo.

Emma is doing really great, and seems to be recovering from laying her eggs very nicely. She's eating and drinking well, and I am putting her back into her routine of eating every other day. She's so sweet. @jannb , I still can't believe how sweet she is! I could never have dreamed of obtaining such a sweet girl. Thank you for all you do for these amazing little critters.

View attachment 217712 View attachment 217711 Little update phoebe now has her brother with us . Wasabi is one handsome boy . We are so in love with his personality . Wasabi is sweet as can be . Weighs in at 180 grams . We are so happy to have wasabi as a new Edition he fits in perfectly :love: .

Both of the babies look great Kristen! I’m so happy Wasabi is with you. His colors are looking good! I love all the gold on his face. Little Miss Phoebe is as beautiful as ever. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom