K0Obz1I.jpg

Day 48

D6jbNKJ.jpg

Day 49

Excuse the ugly make shift cup feeder lol

BB3JwNJ.jpg

Day 50

Ml3KOjs.jpg

It may be awhile until I post the photos my mom sends me during the 3 weeks I am away from home, it all depends how busy I am while I am away and how often I can access a computer. I will definatly post them its just a matter of time and how soon I will be able to post them. :)

Days 51-57

I finally got a chance to get online!!! I've been receiving pictures of Malibu from my mom all week. I'm not sure which pictures are from what days so I'm just going to post some of the better photos from the week all at once and ill do the same for the next two weeks as well. So here are the pictures of Malibu from days 51-57.

Cpd7aM8.jpg

BXOGeoj.jpg

9c433nn.jpg

tChqlXj.jpg

G9Yhvc4.jpg

rkvMBtQ.jpg

I6rdpc9.jpg

we9hGVI.jpg

Il6qiiD.png

jVk1AhS.png

2U58Rhl.jpg

I know I haven't been on for quite a while... I ended up having to stay up North for longer and just got back late last night. I didn't recieve many pictures since my last post /: but I will say that Malibu looks great and my mom did a really good job of caring for my guy while I was away!!! Props to mama I really appreciate her help. Even though I didn't receive as many pictures as I had hoped I'm glad Malibu is happy and healthy, and thats really all that matters in the long run right? :) I did get a few pictures though so here are those.

d70Pndc.jpg

Dlvo6Ec.jpg

LPdUmGy.jpg

siygjTt.jpg

I know this isn't really much of a 365 thread anymore :( but I will continue posting pictures as much as I can here on out and I hope you guys will understand and still enjoy seeing his growth as much as I will. I'm not going to post by days as I have been before since I have missed so many and have lost track of what day I am on. I will post until March which is when I started my thread. When I came home last night I literally couldn't believe my eyes... Malibu has grown a ton!!! :eek: I love it! He is starting to develop some colors and his casque is really starting to look incredible! I really love his size now, I only wish he could stay this size forever! haha I will be moving him into his new bigger cage I have already purchased (for only $20 used at a local pet shop in almost brand new conditions :D ) this week after I finish unpacking and getting everything settled from my trip. I will be sure to post pictures.

Anyway, I took some pictures this morning to show his size. He is really looking incredible!!! I love my little dude. :) Here are the pictures, I hope you enjoy.

FaqD2SP.jpg

q8rtsvU.jpg

XWV6974.jpg

0E23vWv.jpg

tT2gsr2.jpg

G2BYTK5.jpg

Finally set up my chams new cage, I like how it turned out, he seems to be enjoying exploring his new crib lol. Let me know what you Guys think. All suggestions are appreciated :)

NMY40vk.jpg

He's really looking good! His casque is really coming in. His cage looks good, although you might want to add another live plant to thicken the foliage and give him some more hiding spots. Also this is more cosmetic, but exoterra makes a probe thermometer with a black cord, which wouldn't stand out nearly as much. Keep up the pics!

He's really looking good! His casque is really coming in. His cage looks good, although you might want to add another live plant to thicken the foliage and give him some more hiding spots. Also this is more cosmetic, but exoterra makes a probe thermometer with a black cord, which wouldn't stand out nearly as much. Keep up the pics!

Thanks! :) yeah I'm trying to figure out what kind of vines (if any) are safe and aesthetically pleasing, besides a pothos which I already have lol. I'll be taking that ugly white corded temp gauge out since i just got a temp gun! Much more convenient. Next addition will be some kind of rain system or misting system. lol

Just thought I would share some of the pictures I have taken in the past few days. Enjoy :)

LxfIknS.jpg

xX7x19A.jpg

Googly eyes

cxhFqaO.jpg

Showing some color while hes dozin'

h7GqJlj.jpg

One of my favorite shots of him :eek:

MTW8m27.jpg

Another sleepy picture

ZF9vPML.jpg

I am completely in love with this idea. would you mind if I started a thread for my new baby?

I wouldn't mind at all, the idea originally can't from another member, ReptiGeek, he had a thread as well. I'm sure he wouldn't mind :)

On another note I really need to get back to my regular posting of this thread. I have been slacking big time... I will get on that :)

Hey Guys! long time no see!!! I know, I know, I'm a slacker!! :eek: I plan to post a lot more regularly from now on. As I stated before my leopard gecko, Petey, has been sick with what we thought was just an eye infection. He was prescribed eye drops which I gave him 4 times a day for a couple weeks. The eye drops seemed to be helping and he was back to normal... so we thought. After about a week his symptoms returned and were growing worse and spread to both eyes, he wasnt very active and he would barely eat. He required hand feeding because he couldn't see and he need lots of TLC. After many vet visits I was prescribed an oral antibiotic called Baytril to give to him once a day for a couple weeks as well as continue with the drops. I was just given the antibiotic for him but he seems to be doing a bit better already despite how hard it is for him to take it. (He is very friendly and it is hard to piss him off enough to open his mouth at me lol) His right eye is now open and doesn't seem to be infected any longer. Let's hope he is actually on the road to recovery and not like before where he got better only to get even worse. Anyway, all this chaos with my poor little leo has had me pretty busy and haven't had a lot of photo shoots with Malibu. I did take a few pictures that I am going to post. I promise I will do my best to take pictures and upload much more often than I have been. Hope you enjoy the shots :)

hrBsbAz.jpg

g1xZvTw.jpg

InKekfQ.jpg

s7JzlkA.jpg

OhvBJeq.jpg

dfW80sQ.jpg

76M5pRQ.jpg

Ehpaphf.jpg

9j3KYsq.jpg

MyaUk8B.jpg

bTFY7nk.jpg

Post-Shedding he is starting to show some yellows!!

Cb11sp2.jpg

I really, really love this! I think I am going to do this with my 2 boys and have the photos printed or printed in a photo book. And BTW your veiled is go precious, I love his eyes.
Sarah
1.0 Nosy Be 1.0 Veiled

I really, really love this! I think I am going to do this with my 2 boys and have the photos printed or printed in a photo book. And BTW your veiled is go precious, I love his eyes.
Sarah
1.0 Nosy Be 1.0 Veiled

Yeah, its a lot of fun, shooting lots of pictures and seeing them as he grows. And thank you, he is very curious so his eyes are always moving around a lot haha

Great pics today! The eating pics are my favs :D Such a sweetie that one is! :p

Thanks! yes, I really like the shots of eating chams, its very cool. :)

Hey guys, long time no see! Haha I come to you with very few pictures :( I've just been really busy with school work and volunteer work that I just don't have time to spend taking many pictures of my Cham buddy and going through all them all to pick my favorites. I don't see myself being able to post much on this thread. I will still post every now and then. And I would also like to post other threads with updates of my boy as well. So hopefully I will find more time for the forum, because I love this place lol. Anyway, here are the photos of Malibu, loving this guy more and more every single day! :)

PPD8XSB.jpg

5P1D4C3.jpg

gNVDucV.jpg

9B0iAzq.jpg

ewGcMHx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom