365 Days of Malibu!

This is such a good idea! We got our panther when he was a year old, so I didn't get to experience much growing...But we are thinking about getting another soon, and we are planning on getting a baby. I would probably do weekly pictures since I would get bored with doing them daily. lol. But your little guy is really cute!! :)

Day 13

He's beautiful!!!

Thank you :)

This is such a good idea! We got our panther when he was a year old, so I didn't get to experience much growing...But we are thinking about getting another soon, and we are planning on getting a baby. I would probably do weekly pictures since I would get bored with doing them daily. lol. But your little guy is really cute!! :)

Thanks! yeah I'm really excited to watch him grow up lol

Day 14

Leaf walking

81B0CC56-3A6D-4DC9-8740-627A6C91B1F7-30668-0000045FCAFF82AB_zpse5cf33b0.jpg

Day 18

Sorry guys, our Internet was down yesterday so I was unable to upload /: but here's yesterday's picture, ill post today's later on when my Cham is up, his lights aren't on yet lol

91D05D1F-6D30-444F-AC9F-1E3CD7A25EFB-56350-000007BA0E0011B3_zps06c3af7a.jpg

This is awesome! I've had my male veiled for about a month now and I am going to start doing this!
I especially love the sleeping beauty picture. I love to watch them sleep :p

Day 21

668F58CD-24FD-4430-B2AC-BE3E366027B7-67880-00000936AF385A55_zps3a1d9851.jpg

This is awesome! I've had my male veiled for about a month now and I am going to start doing this!
I especially love the sleeping beauty picture. I love to watch them sleep :p

Yeah you should! It will be cool to see the growth. I love when they sleep they look so peaceful :) lol

Day 23

00D64487-6170-4184-BD00-3F1C9788714C-84205-00000B8276247BC2_zps7c928302.jpg

Anyone know any other sites like photobucket I can use to upload photos on to my threads from my phone without losing quality, photobucket slightly blurs all my photos.

Day 25

I know you can't see his face in this one but I though how he was hanging out was too funny not to post for today's photo.

oCTzLYb.jpg

Day 27

This will be my last post of Malibu on this forum. I wasn't aware that my posts were causing such annoyance. I apologize for making those of you angry by using my iphone to shoot photos. As I stated in the first post of my thread, I don't have a good camera yet. As an 18 yr old college student (as well as trying to start a life of my own), I don't have a lot of money and can't go out and by a nice camera right now. So while saving up I was using my iPhone's camera, as it is my only option. I may not spend hours a day taking photos of Malibu, but I can honestly say I do put work into the process. I dont just randomly take a photo and throw it onto the page. I spend time taking numerous photos and carefully sort through them to find the one I really like the most. But personally, I am enjoying taking photos and documenting the growth of my veiled. Even though he may not seem as exciting as other chameleon species might be, Malibu is my very first chameleon and it is very interesting and special to me. I will continue to take photos and post them for myself until I reach the 365th day, I will just do so elsewhere. For the few of you who were enjoying my posts and my boy Malibu you can still check us out here:

http://365daysofmalibu.tumblr.com/

I didn't think I was offending anyone by doing this and was courteous enough to contact the original poster to ask for permission to start a thread project that wasn't my idea. Now I know I wasn't really welcome to do so.

Anyway, sorry if this long post "annoyed" any of you. Here is today's photo:

OSejTCT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom