365 Days of Malibu!

I saw that too, and I added my two cents. Reptigeek apologized. I'm not going to stop because somebody had a bad day and ranted. You shouldn't either. But, if you still choose not to document on chameleonforums, I created a tumblr account and I'm following Malibu :)

Noo, don't do that! C'mon, he admitted he was in the wrong, I want to see pics of everyones chams!! The iPhone totally cuts the mustard, your images are fine!

Day 28

I've decided that since everything was worked out yesterday I am going to continue posting daily photos of Malibu on this thread.

Here is todays photo, hes strutting his stuff.

PUhVIez.jpg

I'm glad you decided to keep doing this.
The dark side almost took me the other day and I'm glad I was able to work things out with everyone. What I said was so stupid.

I really like Day's 13 and 26!

Day 29

Finally getting him to do some hand/cup feeding. So far so good :)

KR8csJb.jpg

He looks like a cat showing off his butt (cause cats are butt holes like that).

Hahaha nice pun lol and he does that was my initial thought as well lol

He almost looks like he's dancing in place like steamboat willie

Haha your right!

I'm glad you decided to keep doing this.
The dark side almost took me the other day and I'm glad I was able to work things out with everyone. What I said was so stupid.

I really like Day's 13 and 26!

Thanks man, I know we all have our bad days, I've said things to people that I later wish I hadn't. We're human, it happens. No worries :) glad everything is good now! Hope your having a better day today ! Lol

Day 34

Had some trouble getting pictures today... he's been pretty hidden. We had a tree fall on our house and shook the whole house quite a bit, plus we have had lots of people (construction, insurance, homeowners etc.) at the house taking care of the problem, it may be stressing him out. He did eat today which is good, just staying hidden. Hopefully he's back to his normal self tomorrow.

PCXacRm.jpg

Heres a picture of the tree if y'all wanted to see it lol

6YM4vil.jpg

Day 35

Had him out for a pretty long time today, he seemed to be enjoying it... Well that's until the camera came out lol.

AedqtfB.jpg

Holy moly! I would have been terrified if a tree had fallen upon my house. I'd also just like to say, your house looks like it is in such a beautiful location. Very jealous of the pool.

And on to your boy, his tail curl is adorable! Sometimes I wish my veiled was more feisty. I've owned him for 6.5 months and he hasn't fired up once.

Holy moly! I would have been terrified if a tree had fallen upon my house. I'd also just like to say, your house looks like it is in such a beautiful location. Very jealous of the pool.

And on to your boy, his tail curl is adorable! Sometimes I wish my veiled was more feisty. I've owned him for 6.5 months and he hasn't fired up once.

Thanks! Yes I am very blessed to live in paradise! I have the best of both worlds.. the beaches and the many beautiful wildlife and plants. I am very grateful to live where I do.

And Malibu can be quite feisty sometimes lol but I guess its okay since he looks awesome fired up haha :D

Back
Top Bottom