365 Days of Malibu!

Day 36

Love this little dude.

bOE6edg.jpg

Day 39

I've been crazy busy the last few days and didn't get a chance to post yesterdays picture so here it is:

b8IBeD3.jpg

I've been taking a picture of my boy every day since I got him on Sunday. He's around 4 months old and looks very similar to Malibu here! I think eventually I'll put them all on a tumblr to show his growth. This is such a great idea! They grow up so fast :]

I've been taking a picture of my boy every day since I got him on Sunday. He's around 4 months old and looks very similar to Malibu here! I think eventually I'll put them all on a tumblr to show his growth. This is such a great idea! They grow up so fast :]

Yeah, I'm loving doing this thread. I also have my guy on tumblr as well:

http://365daysofmalibu.tumblr.com

You should definitely do this! :)

Day 41

After many attempts at getting a good tongue shot and many escaped crickets while the cage door was open while I was taking pictures, I finally got a picture of him shooting a cricket lol

uGKPcVd.jpg

Fantastic work Christie! Also I never knew you had a tumblr thread on this. I don't personally have tumbr (I find it is more of a girl thing), but I sent the link to my girlfriend!
Cheers :)

Wow Great Pictures. Iphone can definitely take great pictures. I use my 4s for most pictures since my cham is way too scared of my dslr camera. My cham is almost 7 weeks now, Naboo looks just like him. Baby Veileds are so adorable :)

Fantastic work Christie! Also I never knew you had a tumblr thread on this. I don't personally have tumbr (I find it is more of a girl thing), but I sent the link to my girlfriend!
Cheers :)

Haha thanks, Yeah i agree on the tumblr thing lol but I'm still new to it and just made one for the purpose of malibu haha so still getting the hang of it

Wow Great Pictures. Iphone can definitely take great pictures. I use my 4s for most pictures since my cham is way too scared of my dslr camera. My cham is almost 7 weeks now, Naboo looks just like him. Baby Veileds are so adorable :)

Yeah the iPhone is great!! I really love it. And yes Malibu is so cute! lol I want him to get big but at the same time Im gonna miss his littleness haha

So lately I've been having problems with uploading pictures (my phones fault) so I havent been able to upload any pictures. I haven't had much time to try and fix my phones problems as my 3 year old leopard gecko has been sick with eye problems, so most of my time has been spent with my poor little leo. (vet visit for him tomorrow!) Hopefully I will be able to post yesterday and todays photos very soon (ie tomorrow if my phone stops bugging out).

On another note, I will be leaving to go out of the state from May 31st to June 19th for family stuff on Friday and will not be able to get online very much. My mom will be taking care of my little buddy while I am away and she agreed to do her best with taking photos for me. (although shes not too great with a camera :p lol ) I will not be posting everyday as it will be very hard to get to a computer while I am gone. Ive decided that I will post weekly photos instead of daily for the 3 weeks I will not be home. I am very bummed I won't be able to see a photo as well as my boy everyday but relieved I will still be able to see his growth in the long run. I hope you guys understand and hopefully my phone will cooperate for me to post the photos :rolleyes:

Bah you've been doing awesome, you deserve a break!
We shall anticipate your photos once you return :)
Best of luck with Leo! I hope for the best.
Enjoy your time away.

Back
Top Bottom