Bob 1000

Scratchy hanging out on his new tree..
IMG_3594.jpg

Scratchy sleeping
IMG_3543.jpg

Scratchy some how made it to the tv plants while I was cleaning his place
IMG_3567.jpg

He's gorgeous! I like #3 the most too.

Try getting some photos outside though too, I think most of the time photos with nice natural lighting win the most often. In the end, sunlight is what really makes all their colors really pop and look their best :)

Thanks everyone.. He is an Ambanja that I picked up at the Reptile show in White plains from a local dealer.. I wish I could remember the guy's name.. I'm also in NY where it is currently 50 degrees so an outside shot is probably out of the question.. Scratchy does seem to color up better when he's out of his enclosure and at feeding time..

Thanks everyone.. He is an Ambanja that I picked up at the Reptile show in White plains from a local dealer.. I wish I could remember the guy's name.. I'm also in NY where it is currently 50 degrees so an outside shot is probably out of the question.. Scratchy does seem to color up better when he's out of his enclosure and at feeding time..

you could probably take him out for a quick photoshoot. The temps in Madagascar range in the 50's for several months out of the year. I am sure it wouldn't kill him! Just try to catch it on a sunny day obviously. I think you got a winner there already though!!!

Thanks for the education Carol.. I love to learn something new everyday.. I'll definetly take him out for a shoot soon..

Scratchies new air plant and a close up of him..

Attachments

• scratch.jpg
    scratch.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 184
  • air scratch.jpg
    air scratch.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 190
I have 3 more pictures, but when does the entries for the contest stop?

Entry deadline 11/16. It is at the top/middle of the main forum page next to the picture of last months winner. there are contest rules and stuff to read too!

Wow he is spectacular! I LOVE those red speckles (I wish my faly-ambanja cross had red spotting like that!) what a unique guy.

Back
Top Bottom