Enclosure redo!

Gloriawood

Chameleon Enthusiast
Well I’ve had Spaghetti for almost a year (next month)! So today I deep cleaned and moved around his bar aches and plants. Added a new pathos. I still need one or two more since he likes to much them, they don’t last long. He’s quite pissed at me cause I put him in a box while I did it, but he’s sleeping now. Here is one pic I snapped before putting him to bed, but I’ll get some more tomorrow ☺️
IMG_1056.jpeg

Looks great! Can you post an old pic and a new pic for comparison?
I don’t have any recent ones of his whole enclosure. I know I know… I should have taken one. It really wasn’t too
Much different. I rearranged some branches and tightened things up. I had also previously had the plants directly zip tied to the branches. Now I put an empty pot in first and drop the plant into it so when he, or I, inevitably kill it, it will be easy to replace 😅

Spaghetti looks SOO CUTE in his new enclosure!!! Yours kinda reminds me of mine! I have a HUGE monstera and a gorgeous pothos that my chameleons love!!!! I love the use of vines and branches in there!!

Spaghetti looks SOO CUTE in his new enclosure!!! Yours kinda reminds me of mine! I have a HUGE monstera and a gorgeous pothos that my chameleons love!!!! I love the use of vines and branches in there!!
He loves his monstera. It stays on the smaller side cause he likes to bite it 😑 almost looks like a Swiss cheese plant on some leaves cause of all the holes

He loves his monstera. It stays on the smaller side cause he likes to bite it 😑 almost looks like a Swiss cheese plant on some leaves cause of all the holes
Good thing the Monsteras are chameleon-safe!! Swiss cheese is a good one to have as well. You should try money trees! I don't have one in my enclosure, but all my chameleons have loved to take a field trip on their money tree!!! And I can see how your monstera looks like a Swiss Cheese lol. 😝

Good thing the Monsteras are chameleon-safe!! Swiss cheese is a good one to have as well. You should try money trees! I don't have one in my enclosure, but all my chameleons have loved to take a field trip on their money tree!!! And I can see how your monstera looks like a Swiss Cheese lol. 😝
Oh he had a money tree 😑that’s the remnants of it in that white pot. What he didn’t eat, I killed 😅 it was a joint effort He’s so proud of his work

IMG_0699.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom