You know your addicted and have it real bad when...

Then when you do get one can be like this
14052011479.jpg

14052011484.jpg

Amazing :D

LOL, how many speeding fines has the little guy stacked up already? :)

...When you have to pay your best friend $75 to come feed the chameleons, clean/feed the cricket/dubia/superworm cages, fill and empty resevior/drain buckets so that you can go on a simple 3 day weekend trip to the coast,...

Im thinking of him stood up in court answering the charge ;) Sory your honour but that chameleon in the Speed control is not me he is a totally different colour :D :D

Ok got another one cuz it just happened! When you got to grab a Tupperware to put leftovers in and realize you have used them all for cricket breeding:eek:

When you have 7 Chams , and gut load insects them better then you do yourself! Now I am eating out more often to maintain my little tail lol!:D

When you seriously consider where you'll move based on how that environment will affect your chameleons, and maybe there's a better place to go! Or when you are dreading the move (that's a whole year away) because you know there's not enough room in one car (or two) for all the cham cages. Forget the furniture, where will the chameleons go!?! :)

When you seriously consider where you'll move based on how that environment will affect your chameleons, and maybe there's a better place to go! Or when you are dreading the move (that's a whole year away) because you know there's not enough room in one car (or two) for all the cham cages. Forget the furniture, where will the chameleons go!?! :)

Exactly! When building the cages having to keep in mind that they will have to fit in a truck..... A very big truck lol;)

This whole thread is awesome!! It's nice to know that there are so many of us that let our chams/pets rule our lives. I know mine rule my life and every one of them eat better than me thats for sure and that includes the feeders.

Back
Top Bottom