You know your addicted and have it real bad when...

Darci often gives me a foot stomp when I say sentences like: “wow, that lady is VERY gravid; she is going to lay anytime!” Or… “Holy moly… Judging by her size that gravid lady is going to have a very large clutch.”

When your s.o. finds a lobster roach under her pillow. NOTE to all men and probably most of the women too: DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN!

Your dog is beginning to appear jealous of your cham even tho dog gets walked at least three times a day and has never before shown any emotion toward your turtles??!! :p

When you can hold a serious discussion of fecal matter and send other people pictures of a healthy one.
Absolutely -- and of course, "what are those cream coloured strings and not going ,"eeeww", when you find out."

When you find a cricket in your washing machine... More than once:eek:
When I find 'em, they get to meet Fang. Once they are out of the bin they don't go back in.

Darci often gives me a foot stomp when I say sentences like: “wow, that lady is VERY gravid; she is going to lay anytime!” Or… “Holy moly… Judging by her size that gravid lady is going to have a very large clutch.”
I can actually imagine this scenario.

When your s.o. finds a lobster roach under her pillow. NOTE to all men and probably most of the women too: DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN!
Okay, I simply laughed out loud for several minutes on this one.

may be the last one

Congratulations Susy, haven't seen to many successful treads 7 pages of participants, really it hit hard, very communicative , it shows, all are in vertex of jungle past memories.

If you routinely forget to take care of your little brothers and your dog, but you have never forgotten to mist and feed your chameleon.

...Or if you often fight with your mom over the thermostat, because the chameleon's comfort is all that matters to you.

...Or if you get mad at anybody for misting the chameleon with tap water, and then you empty the spray bottle completely and fill it with nothing but bottled spring water.

...Or if you always manage to change the subject to "chameleons", even if you didn't really mean to.

I think a better sign would be when your s.o. doesn't freak out when they find the roach!

I now refer to anything I see pregnant as gravid…

haha...i was thinking when youre at a bar talking to a girl, and the best pickup line you can think of is...
me... "you wanna get a pizza and copulate?"
girl..."no"
me..."what, you dont like pizza?"

When you're 8 year old 'human' son asks you if you love the chameleons more than him (sad but true) and you pause to answer

when the new house needs to have a room for chams or a no go.
now i have to look at 3 bedroom houses in stead of two hahaha

Back
Top Bottom