You know your addicted and have it real bad when...

haha...i was thinking when youre at a bar talking to a girl, and the best pickup line you can think of is...
me... "you wanna get a pizza and copulate?"
girl..."no"
me..."what, you dont like pizza?"

Ahahahahahaha ! That's funny! :D

When you buy yourself a new ferret cage so that you can use the first one as a huge cham cage. (Note- yes it will be sterilized, and the cham in question is only 5 months old)

When you stop watching movies at night because you can't stop reading threads on the forum :rolleyes:

When you stop watching movies at night because you can't stop reading threads on the forum :rolleyes:

haha i actually have been doing that on and off all day, just been kickin it on the couch with the netflix on the tv...which gives me another one from today, when you are too hungover to do anything for yourself, but you make sure that your chams get fed and have water (even though they are upstairs an the couch is so comfy haha)

haha i actually have been doing that on and off all day, just been kickin it on the couch with the netflix on the tv...which gives me another one from today, when you are too hungover to do anything for yourself, but you make sure that your chams get fed and have water (even though they are upstairs an the couch is so comfy haha)

Lol :D:p:)

When the crickets have a better diet than you do..
When the chameleons get more attention than the kids do...
When you get a new mister, insects, etc. for gifts...

Hahaha, I was just thinking, "cool, gonna by myself a uvb meter for my birthday"!
What is up with that??!

haha, i posted that earlier on a different thread...but thats another one, the feeling/shit-eating grin you get when you find something (i.e. reptile supplies, plants, any random thing that you can use for your cham) on sale

Right?
Between looking at sites for stuff on sale and this forum, I don't get much done at nite! Although I did put together a really crappy reptibreeze last nite. Wish I didn't, cause now I have to buy another brand :)

Right?
Between looking at sites for stuff on sale and this forum, I don't get much done at nite! Although I did put together a really crappy reptibreeze last nite. Wish I didn't, cause now I have to buy another brand :)

haha, i feel like every time i go to walmart, something random strikes my eye and im like, hmmm i bet i could use that for something

When you buy the ultimate mist king and keep it in a box ( because it is for like 70 cages!) cause you know that your going to need it at some point :eek:

When you have more pictures on your new phone and camera of your chams than your children, and you show they cham pics more often! :p

When you have more pictures on your new phone and camera of your chams than your children, and you show they cham pics more often! :p

Lol, I only have one picture on my facebook page ( cuz I am never on there, always on here!) and it is of my male chameleon:D

when.....every plant you see you think,"thats cool, but i wonder if it is safe for my chams cage"

1. You are always on the forum
2. You are sick in the hospital but make sure your chams aren't neglected
3. You decide you might breed just so your favorite cham could pass down his line and get a lady :D

You know you're addicted when on the date of purchase you casually roll your eyes when the employee at the herp store suggest getting two chams to breed, and you coolly explain to him that it is just a pet for your GF's son

... to two weeks later, spending all your time trying to convince the GF to allow a second chameleon, building a cage for said chameleon (because pre fabs are pretty limiting... with I would've built the first cage) and watching tons of videos on how to bonsai ficus and umbrella plants just so that your current and future chams can have cool cages (I hate the pot clutter and fake plants in the cage).

Also, going out of town and constantly texting your buddy who is watching your few month old veiled... I was pretty impressed when I got back and discovered that he spent hours online trying to figure out why my chams skin was coming off! And here I was worried that he would forget to feed him.:rolleyes:

I also LOLd at whoever mentioned raising cockroaches instead of squishing them... Can't wait till my guy is a bit bigger and can start eating these.

@Sean, was the cat one neccesary? I have three cats and they all couldn't care less about my chameleon. My dog (rat terrier a usual hunting species) is terrified of my four inch long chameleon.

you know when your addicted when you turn down a one night stand cause you don't want your chams to be alone

you go to the store to buy that video game or movie and decide to go to the reptile store and buy something for your chams instead

When you spent time reading 10 pages of "you know your addicted" while husband and my visiting grandkids ask if they get breakfast.

You are laughing so hard they keep asking what is so funny - then they don't get it.

Your grandson who is 13 and macho, is grossed out by a forum member scraping a feeder fly off her toast and eating the toast, while you are laughing.

laughing the the post below by Chad until you are crying and the family wonders what is wrong.

Darci often gives me a foot stomp when I say sentences like: “wow, that lady is VERY gravid; she is going to lay anytime!” Or… “Holy moly… Judging by her size that gravid lady is going to have a very large clutch.”

Yes me hubby knows his place

When you have 15 chameleons or so, a son and a wife, and the wife knows where she comes in your list of favourites.....

Back
Top Bottom