You know your addicted and have it real bad when...

When you force the breeder you bought your chameleons from to be your new BFF by stalking and endless phone calls and questions :p (shout out to Eric @ chameleon 101) I just luv 14k ! :)

Reactions: Kmw
pahaha thats a good one suzi! The person I bought my chameleons from hardly ever replies back to my texts -_- but im fine with it cause she doesnt know much about chameleons from what she told me...... She was doing alot of things wrong.

Ok got another one cuz it just happened! When you got to grab a Tupperware to put leftovers in and realize you have used them all for cricket breeding:eek:

Totally did this last night after dinner...realized all my tupperware contained silkworms and silkworm food....sad but a reality...lol :D

Ha last week I think it was, I skipped school because it was the first day this year that it was nice enough to take my cham outside

You dont go play golf because you want to let all the chams have 4-5 hrs of sunshine on Saturday!:eek: In fact thats my inside joke with them I tell them all the time they have ruined my horrible golf game. lol

you know your addicted when you spend more money to feed them than yourself...:D

you know your addicted when there feeding/supplement charts are more complicated than your kids:p

you know your addicted when you let your room reach a nice ambient of about 78F so your reptiles will feel more comfortable than you:cool:

you know your addicted when your significant other gives you feeders for your birthday:) (and your excited about it)LOL

you know your addicted to reptiles when your UPS deliver man stops asking "whats in the box" Because every time you answer it creeps him out.
(NOT MINE BUT THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY)

Hey, MATT 2504 Where on earth did you get a veild with that much black throughout? Did you breed him yourself? He is stunning, would love to get one with this much black on him:)

When your students (I'm a teacher) and the classy principal are freaking out over a wiggly bug at the middle school where I teach - and rather than try to kill it I'm looking to see if it could be a potential feeder - telling them, "don't kill it! My chameleon..." My principal thinks I'm beyond strange.

ha ha Wendy that is just like me. Everyone of my neighbors and family are now collecting me bugs. Everyday someone new ask me "Will you chameleons eat this." I'm becoming more known as the bug lady, then chameleon lady.

When your students (I'm a teacher) and the classy principal are freaking out over a wiggly bug at the middle school where I teach - and rather than try to kill it I'm looking to see if it could be a potential feeder - telling them, "don't kill it! My chameleon..." My principal thinks I'm beyond strange.

Too funny! I have a wild stink bug in captivity as we speek:D

...When you used to get up and work out before school, but now you dedicate that time to your chameleon. Or if your friend invites you to Worlds of Fun after school, but you say, "No, maybe later-I need to take care of Paul (the chameleon)."

When you get text from a girlfriend late at night, that the 80's band in Vegas just played that Culture Club song. :rolleyes: did I mention lack of sleep. :cool:

real addicted

your push for groceries savings, shop at Kmart, get your items at 99cents. life with saivings????and pay 30+ for crikets, 22+ for silkies, 39+ for roaches, plus the best greens going for the feeders,
keep joust one light and shut out for power for home savins, but 100 watts under cage heating pad, 100 watts UV light, 100 watts for water pump.

Is this joust addiction.???

Or when you wake up in the middle of the night because a cricket has bounced onto your face, and instead of freaking out and smashing or throwing it, gently catch and toss it back into the cricket bin. :rolleyes:

I can top it...

Or when you wake up in the middle of the night because a cricket has bounced onto your face, and instead of freaking out and smashing or throwing it, gently catch and toss it back into the cricket bin. :rolleyes:

I can top this!
When you pull your English muffin out of the toaster oven, and notice a fly has been baked into the butter. Realizing it's just an escaped fly from your new baby cham's feeders, you casually scrape it off before putting on the jelly and eating your breakfast!

when you hated crickets more then anything, and even after having like a dozen escape in your bedroom, keeping the chameleon lol (could never get rid of him now the bugs are worth it!!!) spending more on his food then your own for the week, never going out all weekend cuz he is sick and needs you, and talking about him like he's your own child

When you're talking on the phone asking your mom to turn off your baby's lights...I'm 18 so you can imagine the looks I get by people eavesdropping :D
And as my birthday is coming up my best friend asked me what size crickets she should buy me as a gift, bff!! :)

Back
Top Bottom