You know your addicted and have it real bad when...

suzi

Avid Member
You contemplate moving to another part of the world to accommodate there temperature and humidity levels!:p. You buy more vines ant plants instead of those cute pair of jeans!:D. You spend more time preparing their food than your own:rolleyes: You are more accurate with their vitamin schedule than your own:eek: Feel free to chime in lol..... And have a great day!

You purify their water while you drink from the tap... You find yourself furnishing your apartment with more plants than furniture... You give your cat you rescued to your parents (this one hurt a little :( )

Your extra bedroom (your office) is now the Free Range Chameleon room - with tubs of silkworms, crickets, mealworms, superworms, and many other creepy crawlies. Your electric bill is off the charts to keep up with the heat during the winter (Ohio) and AC during the summer. And even with all the work required for these reptiles, life without a chameleon is soooo DULL!!

Haha, these are all soooo true! I read a thread recently of someone saying that their new cham ruled their life - and they wish they were kidding! I am exactly the same, only had him for a week and already I changed my daily schedule entirely and wonder if he ate enough crickets.... :p

Haha, these are all soooo true! I read a thread recently of someone saying that their new cham ruled their life - and they wish they were kidding! I am exactly the same, only had him for a week and already I changed my daily schedule entirely and wonder if he ate enough crickets.... :p

Haha it won't change either!

When you have not yet got one! however spend every spare minute you have on this forum making sure that when you do all your previous planning and preperation was all worth it (and my word have i done some planning and research):D :)

When you have not yet got one! however spend every spare minute you have on this forum making sure that when you do all your previous planning and preperation was all worth it (and my word have i done some planning and research):D :)

One of my favorite things to hear! Good job :D

Then when you do get one can be like this
14052011479.jpg

14052011484.jpg

Amazing :D

When you can hold a serious discussion of fecal matter and send other people pictures of a healthy one.

Back
Top Bottom