You know your addicted and have it real bad when...

When you're talking on the phone asking your mom to turn off your baby's lights...I'm 18 so you can imagine the looks I get by people eavesdropping :D
And as my birthday is coming up my best friend asked me what size crickets she should buy me as a gift, bff!! :)

lol! same here "hey mom will you take of my little clair? (than all the adults give me this look) and i add in "mist her to!" witch just makes them look confused! hahaha

ps- my boyfriend is always buying stuff for clair now! he's just as addicted. hahaha! when he sees her he refurs to her as his daughter :eek:

When you find yourself thinking and worrying about other members chameleons along with your own! :p

You contemplate moving to another part of the world to accommodate there temperature and humidity levels!:p. You buy more vines ant plants instead of those cute pair of jeans!:D. You spend more time preparing their food than your own:rolleyes: You are more accurate with their vitamin schedule than your own:eek: Feel free to chime in lol..... And have a great day!

I have all of these... :eek:

Ok people, I have "officially" crossed the point of no return.....
When you handle your roaches by hand, because the only way your chameleon will eat them is when they are crawling on the screen!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Haha,
You contemplate moving to another part of the world to accommodate there temperature and humidity levels..... I am actually doing it in 3 weeks, oh the progression!:p

Looking forward to this. You're gonna love it.

Another one:

...when the people at Home Depot think you are a pot farmer because all the irrigation supplies and hardware cloth.

Looking forward to this. You're gonna love it.

Thanks, me too! I can't wait :D it will be so awesome finally getting meet some more peeps on the other side:)

Quote-
"Oh i've got one -- when you belong to a chameleon group called a Cult"

That is so funny! I was reading that thread! :D I may very well have to find a position there myself, ha ha :p

You start spring cleaning in October to make room for the clutch hatching in May.

Your locale reptile shop knows your credit card number by heart.

Your orders at the above shop are usually larger than the regular restock orders.

...when there are no ficus or pothos available in your area

You leave the chameleon room to fart..

You plant grapes in your yard so you don't have to pay $15 for a 12" piece of vine

your enthusiasm has turned your spouse over to the dark side with you, and you both get maniacal grins and wicked laughter when entering a reptile show...

when you start actually thinking to yourself that you are sickly addicted to reptiles and pondering that you might need help but continue to get more.

Back
Top Bottom