You know your addicted and have it real bad when...

You know you're addicted and have it real bad when you open the bathroom door after a steamy shower to raise the ambient humidity for your cham! Lol

You're at work and have things that need done and people are depending on you... but you're too busy reading this thread :eek:

You start hacking branches off your much loved trees to give them something new to climb on!

And spend all night on the forums.........who needs sleep anyways :D

You know you're addicted and have it real bad when you open the bathroom door after a steamy shower to raise the ambient humidity for your cham! Lol

I thought I'd look and have a laugh. But turns out I'm apart of this! I'm doing this as I'm typing! Aha.

Oh dear chamelaholic!

We will be joining a chameleon addiction anonymous before long!

whenever you're shopping and no matter what it is you're looking at, your 6yr old daughter asks "is that for Chazam?"...:eek:

When your girlfriend loves all the flowers and plants you grow in the front and backyard, and loves it. Thinking its all for her. But now really knows it for all the wild insects that they attract. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Kmw
When you wont leave the warehouse and do your job because you're waiting on the delivery guy with your live bugs! (I haven't done crap today! I've warmed up my lunch hoping that this would spark their arrival...) :cool:

You know you're addicted when your docs and family keep telling you you need to eat better and you keep ignoring them until your cham gets sick and needs to eat better so you finally do too only because the cham and it's bugs can't eat everything you buy for them.

You know you're addicted when you work in San Antonio during the week and commute back to Houston on the weekends and you move the cham into your warehouse in San Antonio because you don't trust the wife to take care of him! :D

Attachments

• Chazam San Antonio.jpg
    Chazam San Antonio.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 137
When you force the breeder you bought your chameleons from to be your new BFF by stalking and endless phone calls and questions :p (shout out to Eric @ chameleon 101) I just luv 14k ! :)

Pretty guilty of this. :eek:

you find out that AFTER you bought the Cham, your wife can't stand the sound of chirping crickets, THEN, you move the crickets into your office.

OR

you end up spending "another" 100 bucks on a combo light fixture, since the wife doesn't like the "looks" of the black dome fixture on top of the cage that was custom built into the entertainment center.

OR

the day before you pick up (already PAID FOR) the most beautiful sub-adult Ambanja, and you've spent HOURS on getting the custom cage built, the MistKing installed, programmed and adjusted, the plants in place and played hooky from work monitoring temperature ranges and humidity spikes everytime the Air Conditioner comes on for a day (making a graph chart to determine how often to mist), and bought crickets and superworms, and the calcium dust and mineral suppliments and a few remaining items I can't remember, your wife calmly says..."if I knew this was going to be so much work, maybe WE shouldn't have done all of this" !!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh...then the compromise....and YES...I get him tomorrow afternoon after all!

TRUE LOVE conquers the hard work and frustrations...lol

Gary

once you and your wife see ur first boy for the first time..............u will know it was all worth it ;)

Back
Top Bottom