You know your addicted and have it real bad when...

... you spend more one your chams in a month than you do on groceries to feed your family of four
...you bump into a friend or family member you haven't seen in a while and they ask how your little ones are , you assume they mean your pygmy chams. Then excitedly tell them how they have moved up to eating bigger crickets, their urates look great, and there are no parasites in their poo. Then they have to ask why your feeding your children crickets, because they are confused and concerned!

This made me laugh because its so dead on. :) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

When you say... To hell with the tongs and start handling small roaches with your fingers to put them on the screen so they move so your Cham will eat them!!!

When you can't wait to move in a few months because you'll have your own bathroom and will probably make the free range first before even setting your own furniture up.

Love this pic! Maybe this summer I can get a similar pic on my HD, lol

Just thought of one to add....When you start thinking of how many and what kind of pictures to take to show off your chams colors!

14052011484.jpg

Amazing :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks, But I think it is to late, I have my DIY cage, lights, plants,misting system, building a table/drain system. I think I am too deep to stop now!

I was thinking about this thread, and laughing to myself today as I was picking up my first starter colony of dubia roaches...yes...I've now purchased roaches and invited them into my home!

When you wake up early to mist and feed your chameleon, despite the fact you love sleeping till noon. :D
When you have to borrow money to built new cage.

When you go to your yearly doctors appointment and he asks when are you ever going to get pregnant.......and the txt string below is the result between my boyfriend and I. He is sending what his responses would be to the doctor and our cham's name is Rex. :D

View attachment 58000

And when you take a sick day from work to study and spend half of it messing around with the cham, his feeders and the forums.......But he is so handsome!
View attachment 58004 56956d1338773750t-help-he-wont-eat-img_0600.jpg

Last edited:
You know you're addicted when your whole family is mad at you because you take care of the cham more than anyhthing else.

Or when you ask your parents for another cham they say no because you take too much care of the one you have now:confused: (MY PARENTS ARE BACKWARDS):D

Back
Top Bottom