Yawning and sticking tongue out a little

I didnt think anything of it when my brother told me he yawned earlier today but i just went in to check on him and his tongue was barely sticking out. Why would he do these things? I included a picture of him sticking out his tongue like i mentioned.

CorcV.jpg

did he bring his tongue back in and close his mouth? Or is he keeping it like that?

he put it back in after a few seconds. but his eyes have been acting weird too. Like kind of puffy all around them, but not all the time. and my mom said the mistking hasn't been spraying his free range as usual.. so are these dehydration signs?

awww :(

few things could be going on. dehydration is the number one cause hopefully! but it also could be that he possibly over extended or hyperextened his tounge. and if he cant get it back in his mouth you can do what it says at the bottom of this web page to help. it also lists possible reasons for the eye puffiness, which include dehydration. http://www.chameleonsonline.com/illness.php

few things could be going on. dehydration is the number one cause hopefully! but it also could be that he possibly over extended or hyperextened his tounge. and if he cant get it back in his mouth you can do what it says at the bottom of this web page to help. it also lists possible reasons for the eye puffiness, which include dehydration. http://www.chameleonsonline.com/illness.php

it isnt hyper extended because i just fed him and it went back in his mouth fine then. and like i said, its back in now. I will give him a good long shower tomorow and see if that helps him out.

He may have had water on him and was licking it off his lips, because in the photo his seems to be wet, and eye puffyness could be from the water hitting his eye, or he may have a blockage in his duct it's called the nasolacrimal duct which drains from the roof of the mouth and when blocked can cause fluid to build up, the eye may seem to have a cyst on it if this is the case.

He may have had water on him and was licking it off his lips, because in the photo his seems to be wet, and eye puffyness could be from the water hitting his eye, or he may have a blockage in his duct it's called the nasolacrimal duct which drains from the roof of the mouth and when blocked can cause fluid to build up, the eye may seem to have a cyst on it if this is the case.

could this have to do with white nostrils?

Back
Top Bottom