WOOHOOO!!!!! I Won Chameleon image of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, we had a very close contest going, somehow many of my legit votes got deleted/discounted, but happy for you for winning. Would have been nice to get that last round of votes, but I guess they found some type of cheating, not sure what that was about but at least it was a close race.

and yeah it was a daily/nightly battle., everymorning you took the lead, then at night i would catch up lol. how did you know they got deleted?

Ahh thats sucky.

Man I was thinking after I saw how many likes I saw on your facebook page, that it was no contest. I had a ton of people just voting constantly on their phones and we set it up on our parents phones. Was pretty fun. At least it was a fun activity, but given you have a business, definitely good for you.

and yeah it was a daily/nightly battle., everymorning you took the lead, then at night i would catch up lol. how did you know they got deleted?

Well last I checked before they stopped it, I was slightly ahead, and the person that got honorable mention above me was way behind us, so I assume some of mine were not counted.

indeed lots of fun, and if you ever want a gecko let me know ill give you a crazy good deal for doing so well

Well last I checked before they stopped it, I was slightly ahead, and the person that got honorable mention above me was way behind us, so I assume some of mine were not counted.

Lol, I think you are talking about me, here. I don't know how they determined that I got "honorable mention". I was hoping that someone actually judged it rather than counting votes. I actually forgot all about it :)

Lol, I think you are talking about me, here. I don't know how they determined that I got "honorable mention". I was hoping that someone actually judged it rather than counting votes. I actually forgot all about it :)

hah, yeah, I love your picture. I have the chameleon calendar hanging next to my desk so I see your guy all month this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom