Carpet chams finally home.

MikeyBen

Established Member
Hello, finally my first post. It's been almost 1 year since I started my journey to getting my first Furcifer lateralis. Thanks to great communities like Chameleon forums, Chameleon academy, providing a positive and supportive community is as important as an enclosure setup IMO. Unfortunately I had to go with WC as I couldn't find any CB in Canada. So here's some images of my female and male.
20230819_133446.jpg
20230819_133259.jpg

Beautiful! I want to get some and begin breeding eventually. They are a beautiful species that you don’t see a lot of around! Could you share a pic of your setups at some point? I would love to see how you have them. I know people can say how the setup looks but seeing them with our eyes just paints a better picture. I have panthers so these babies are a bit different.
Thanks again for sharing your beauties!

Beautiful! I want to get some and begin breeding eventually. They are a beautiful species that you don’t see a lot of around! Could you share a pic of your setups at some point? I would love to see how you have them. I know people can say how the setup looks but seeing them with our eyes just paints a better picture. I have panthers so these babies are a bit different.
Thanks again for sharing your beauties!

Back
Top Bottom