Why does she only eat while I'm spraying her?

HiroProtagonist

The only time I see my female jackson's eat is while I'm misting her directly. She will be completely uninterested in her food until I start spraying...then she focuses...and if I stop spraying she stops and looks at me...so I start spraying again and she regains focus and attacks! LOL!! Other than that she's very conscious of being stared at and does not like it at all. While I'm spraying her though- and directly at that- she's totally on the hunt.

I'm not saying that that's the only time she eats...she actually takes down most of her food while I'm at work...but as soon as I come home and enter the room she's completely distracted by me and won't eat unless I've got the mister. I'm just very entertained by this...haha

Perhaps it just that. Also caould be height of cage above eye level. She sees you and figures if she does not watch you then she will be food. Over time I think she will get use to your presence but it may be a good idea to put up a curtin or move her to a less traffic location in the house.

Back
Top Bottom