Why do I bother

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
Imelda has destroyed so many plants I don’t even know why I keep buying them for her. Her pothos is nothing but vines C651C286-AE70-4B62-A13F-D15E0708614D.jpeg

I offered her some a long time ago when I first got her. I can’t remember if she ate them or not but I’ll try again and see if it stops her. Thank Jann ?

She didn’t like it lmao . MUM I DONT LIKEY !!.
Hmm maybe, so far that’s the only one she won’t eat. He ate her honeysuckle to branches and ripped apart her Hibiscus. I went to the store today to buy a palm for her cage, I hope she leaves that one alone because I’m done after this lol maybe once I get this monstera trimming bigger I would add it to her cage.

Hmm maybe, so far that’s the only one she won’t eat. He ate her honeysuckle to branches and ripped apart her Hibiscus. I went to the store today to buy a palm for her cage, I hope she leaves that one alone because I’m done after this lol maybe once I get this monstera trimming bigger I would add it to her cage.
I hear you there ! Just have all spider plants in there . MUM YOU RUNNED MY LIFE lol ? .

Thomas Gordon only eats the blooms off the fuschia and jasmine...like come on dude!

Clarice destroys her plants too. She's striped many bare. I'm going to try a ficus alii in her cage as I have never seen her (or any of them) much on the free range.
Let me know how that goes. Might give it a try for my fat cow if your girl stops chowing on it

Back
Top Bottom