Who's behind the computer?

Here I am just saying whats up all. No one would of ever thought i was a monkey behind here. :D

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 365
hi, this is me ready for a rare night out!

these are my kids mary and caleb, dressed and readyto support their local gailge
football team.

Last edited:
Hey its no problem, welcome to the forums, now you can post some pics of your animals as well as enclosires and stuff for any future questions and what not, your kids look adorable!!Go Mayo Soccer!

Hi guys, I'm BB, I'm 24 and I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I am currently in school taking digital media arts and design/digital photography. I also sing in a band called Stereokill www.myspace.com/stereokill (but please if you go there to check it out, don't listen to the bad demo, scroll down and watch the awesome videos) Here are a few pictures.

happiest.jpg

This one is me and my boyfriend being crazy on a recent trip to BC. (I was drinking a red slush puppy)<br/>

wierdgirls.jpg

This one is me and my little sister at a Weird Al concert last month.<br/>

stereokillaz.jpg

This one is me and my band.

cool music

hi skeleptica, just listening to your music now, luv the track, mother. you'd go down a storm over here in ireland!!! liked the videos too, addict is very addictive!!!!!!

Hiya,

I've been lurking around here for a while and I figure this thread is as good as any to introduce myself. Some of you may recognise me from other forums.

My husband and I have been keeping chameleons for about 4 years and currently our 'zoo' consists of 4 adults Ch. melleri (2 males, 2 females) and 37 melleri eggs, 1 male Ch. jacksonii xanth., 1 male Ch. montium, 1 female R. brevicaudatus, 1 old and grumpy iguana, 2 bearded dragons and 1 cat.

Anyway, this is me with one of my melleri
CIMG0948.jpg

Wow...it's so cool putting a face to a name! Mind you it gives me a different view on people now :p

This is me...and my true hobby and passion in life...the reason for the nickname!!! I'm the brunette by the way!
StephandJan.jpg

(I also do ladies breakaway roping...similar to calf roping but you don't get off and tie the calf up)
StephHarryteamroping.jpg

Last edited:
Wow...it's so cool putting a face to a name! Mind you it gives me a different view on people now :p

This is me...and my true hobby and passion in life...the reason for the nickname!!! I'm the brunette by the way!
StephandJan.jpg

(I also do ladies breakaway roping...similar to calf roping but you don't get off and tie the calf up)
StephHarryteamroping.jpg

TeeHee you have a farmers tan.....:D:p

Here's a picture of Frank and I last halloween as Gomez and Morticia Addams.
(I'm Morticia ;) )

-Brad

Attachments

• gomezmorticiaincolor.jpg
    gomezmorticiaincolor.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 464
Geez Ren, you could've deleted my post when you replied...now I'm stuck with two mugshots blown up...lol! Yes I did have a farmers tan...but soon no more!:p

Hi All,
My name is Erol Erturk I just turned 30 and I just recently moved back to the US from 5 years in Asia and Europe. I live in Chicago where it never stops raining for 2 weeks now :( I love to read books about history, watch movies, fishing, and animals of all kinds OH and most of all traveling! I work in the Energy Management/ Building Automation industry along with my Older Brother and Father. I just want to say that I have really learned a lot from you all and find this site to be just super. Everyone I have been in contact with has been so cool and supportive I wish the whole world got along as good as the people on this site. So Thank you to everyone who participates!!

Here are some pics of me, unfortunately I am the least photographed person in the world due to the fact that I am always the one with the camera ( and a bit ugly :)) But I managed to find a couple recent pics only a couple years old. So here they are. ( oh and I am not smart enough yet to figure out how to post a pic in the thread )

https://www.chameleonforums.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=2496&c=3
This is me in front of some prehistoric cave dwellings in Turkey.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=2497&c=3
This is a pic of me in front of the tomb of the man who tamed Pegasus ( the horse with wings ) The whole story is carved on the inside of the tomb 3000+ years old, but I couldn't take pics of that. Also in Turkey.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom