Who's behind the computer?

Me and my girlfriend sometime last year...camera date was messed.

DSC00443.jpg

Myself, Doing what I love to do... (photography) and just for kicks the photos I was taking during the photo I am 'posing' in. I'm more of a behind the camera guy.

doingwhatilovecopyzq1.jpg

Oh wait... Will, which one is you? The one holding the guitar or the one taking the picture of the guy holding the guitar or the one who took the picture of the person taking the picture of the guy with the guitar? I am confused:confused:

I'm the camera-man in the left photo.
The band I was photographing was 'Bombs Over Providence' (RIP).
A friend took the photo OF me taking THE photo.

Howdy Heika,

It's a 1974 Lola F2 with a Lotus 907 2-liter engine producing around 240hp. That translates to 0-60MPH in 3-4 seconds and a top-end of about 150MPH and about 1.3G's in a corner. Fully loaded with fuel and me, it weighs around 1350 pounds. It took me many years to rebuild it for vintage racing. I've only run it a few times. I'll probably sell it next year. It was sure fun though :D.
DSCN0295.jpg

Howdy Heika,

I'm officially moving out of my car phase :).

I dig the Ride! I raced in the Rotax kart class for about 4 years before I had a wicked nasty crash that just about killed me! If you sell that but still want to race consider a kart. 98% of the time you only spin out and and mess up a pod or gear, the other 2% you flip your cart going 65 and get shot out of the thing about 8' in the air then land on the race track with 20 other karts heading your way! But that is 2% of the time! :-D Whew... Still have flash backs to that race... :eek:

Here are2 of my 2007 vacation pics
Me getting attacked by a Lobster in Shediac, New Brunswick
VacancesChris2007222.jpg

Me and my girlfriend at Hopewell Rocks New Brunswick
VacancesChris2007062.jpg

Hello I am from Vancouver Island and I am 47 years old. I purchased our chameleon for my 11 year old son adn I ahve fallen in love with her.
ONe of the pictures is of me before a David Bowie concert in Vancouver in Jan 2004. then one of my 9 year old figure skater.. Also one of my 19 year old. I am hockey crazy. My son is a goaltender instrustor. I love the Calgary Flames in the NHL. My WHL team is the Bruins and my BCHL Junior 'A' club is Alberni Valley Bulldogs. NIce to meet you......

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 1,163
  • debbie the wineo.jpg
    debbie the wineo.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 217
  • Frances Jan 28 2007 (2).jpg
    Frances Jan 28 2007 (2).jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 183
  • 0030000100007.jpg
    0030000100007.jpg