Who Should Be The Daddy? Hunter? or Bane?

Who Should Be The Daddy?

• Bane

• Hunter

Results are only viewable after voting.
Was Gamora given proper husbandry before coming to you and passed a clutch without any problems? Does she have a clean bill of health, as well? While both males are stunning, Hunter catches my eye more!

Forgot to mention Gamora also had a clean fecal and has a vet appointment for a check up in a couple weeks.

bane love his pastel almost like my boiy

Thank you for your vote. I love your boy he is so handsome!

Thanks for involving us! Could you explain more about only mating once? Is that one of your breeding principles?

I’m not a big breeder and only breed my veileds one in awhile. The last time I breed my veileds was 2019 and Bane and Hunter were from this clutch. There’s so many unwanted veileds out there and I don’t want to contribute to that. It’s really hard to get good homes for all my sweet and friendly veiled babies. That’s why I will only breed one of them.

Have both Hunter and Bane reproduced before? I would say if one hasn't let them have a go. Let them experience life to the fullest! 😄

Neither of the boys have ever breed. I’m not a big breeder and don’t breed my veileds very often.

More photos for voting for Bane or Hunter, to get to mate with beautiful Gamora.

Bane

0CE6087A-AD5A-40F6-B4C1-9D8D373B590B.jpeg

A7F2F54D-401E-4252-B24C-615DE6D92A60.jpeg

606E611E-1116-4E47-A23E-F7375E510FFE.jpeg

98930EEE-E800-4C90-8B69-17954F00DE54.jpeg

Hunter

EC7A1FC1-C074-4E40-B5F7-D9563CB785A4.jpeg

87E410E9-B001-49A6-91BE-FC17072EC7F4.jpeg

98995D7E-33AE-4913-8E89-7DA978E90BFB.jpeg

A95D6CED-60F5-47E2-A982-04C742F2A7DA.jpeg

Hi Jan. Unless it's too much stress for Gamora I think you should let both of them see a little action. It's only fair. Tell them both they are daddy's. A little unorthodox selling the babies and having pictures of 2 studs, saying the father could be either, but you're you and could get away with it just fine.:)

Thank you for the explanation. I think I will vote for Bane. I love his unique casque.

Thank you for your vote! Bane had a burn on his back and casque a year ago. It has helped over nicely but left him with the unique casque.

Thank you for your vote!

I'd say Hunter

Thank you for your vote.

I’m just sooo glad that I’m not the one having to make this decision. ;) 😂

You are not going to vote to help me make this difficult decision????

Hi Jan. Unless it's too much stress for Gamora I think you should let both of them see a little action. It's only fair. Tell them both they are daddy's. A little unorthodox selling the babies and having pictures of 2 studs, saying the father could be either, but you're you and could get away with it just fine.:)

Hey Scott! Where have you been? I sure have missed seeing you around! It’s been a long time.

You are not going to vote to help me make this difficult decision????
You can’t go wrong with either boy. If my life depended on choosing one, I’d go with Hunter…I like that he has so much yellow.… :unsure: but I also like that Bane has more lovely teal dots….:unsure: Isn’t there any way to let Gamora choose her beau?

Hey Scott! Where have you been? I sure have missed seeing you around! It’s been a long time.
It has been awhile! I do miss having a chameleon and with my next one I would like to get a panther egg and go from there. For the past few years I have been taking a week vacation about every 4-5 weeks to spend time on my boat fishing. That would still be ok with an adult chameleon with everything on timers, but not with a very young one, and I don't have anyone to drop in for feeding and wellness checks. So at least for now, until I get tired of my boat and fishing, a new baby is on hold.

It has been awhile! I do miss having a chameleon and with my next one I would like to get a panther egg and go from there. For the past few years I have been taking a week vacation about every 4-5 weeks to spend time on my boat fishing. That would still be ok with an adult chameleon with everything on timers, but not with a very young one, and I don't have anyone to drop in for feeding and wellness checks. So at least for now, until I get tired of my boat and fishing, a new baby is on hold.

If I mate maybe you will take an egg or two from me. It takes them 8 months to hatch and maybe by then you will have eased up on boating and fishing.

I keep changing my mind! Could you put me down for both?! 🤣 Also, I know it's early, but I'd be really interested in a baby from this clutch!

Back
Top Bottom