White Plains NY EXPO

buddy912

Anyone else know about the reptile expo in White Plains NY?? It is on Nov 25 and i was just wondering if anybody knows of this one and if it is any good? I was told it was one of the biggest Expos in this NJ NY area!! :)

Anyone else know about the reptile expo in White Plains NY?? It is on Nov 25 and i was just wondering if anybody knows of this one and if it is any good? I was told it was one of the biggest Expos in this NJ NY area!! :)

I'll be going to the white planes expo. I have a few things on my wish list . Hope someone has it.

I haven't gone in a long while. I rarely go to shows anymore, except yesterday which was a fluke for me since I wanted to stock up on feeders. White Plains is good. I like it...but like most shows it is overcrowded and you end up seeing animals you feel sorry for, so...

Kevin

I totally agree, Kevin.

What's on your list, Jon?

Female L.williamsi
Pair or Painted Mantellas
Maybe some DartFrogs
I also have an enclosure that's fully planted that's empty . I'll see what there is in the way of Pygmy Chams.

I'll be going to the white planes expo. I have a few things on my wish list . Hope someone has it.
hi jon im looking forward to the white plains expo never been there b4. i have a few things my self i wanna pick up so im hoping its nice.. i hate crowds n figure it wld be crowded seeing how there realy is not too many expos this way.. maybe i will see ya Jon!! :D

Back
Top Bottom