What's your cham's name...

My male veiled's name is Osama. He comes from the Mid East and does not like me.

My females veileds's name is Chamilla. Had her awhile and did not really have a name for her. My niece named her.

My jackson male I still do not know. He is pretty fiesty right now. Just have not made up my mind.

Dennis,
My lil cham still has no name... I want make her a Hawaiian name but I don't know Hawaiian... Do u know Hawaiian of SHY?

haha...cool thread

Since I'm such a big Simpson's fan I named all my pets Simpson names:
Our cat is named Jasper Beardley (Abe Simpson's friend)
Our male veiled cham is named Lenny (Homer's co-worker)...so of course my next cham is going to be named Carl.

My Panther's name is Sherbert. I know the spelling is off, but when I first saw him I thought he looked like a Herbert. He looks kind of like lime sherbet, and I wanted to keep the Herbert part in his name.

I don't speak Hawaiian...I looked it up, so I hope its right...
`Eno, `Eno`eno
[eh' noh], [eh' noh eh' noh]
Wild, Untamed, Shy, Wary

My two male brevs are named Dot and Stripe...Stripe is more stripey looking and brown, Dot is more mottled and a green-blue. The female is Yolanda. My 10 year old son named them...they're really his....:rolleyes:

Stan (as in Stanley Kubrick the film director)
I first said Kubrick the Chameleon but my mother in law thought Stan was better and we stuck with that.
My wife and I are are both in the film industry.
I named him that because we always seems to plan out his actions.
Cleaver lil' guy!

We have a few chams and here are their names and the reasons behind them.....
Male Jacksons Chameleon Name : Steggi
Reason : He looks like a stegosaurus and lumbers around his cage like one too!

Male Veiled Chameleon Name : Bumble
Reason : When angry, he gets almost black with bright yellow stripes....looks like a bumblebee

Female Veiled Chameleon Name : Pantera
Reason : She is EVIL!!! She acts like a momma panther ready to kill.

Baby Male Veiled Chameleon Name : Quasimodo, Quasi for short.
Reason : This is Bumble & Pantera's hatchling and his back is hunched and crooked since hatching. He looks like Quasimodo.

Baby Female Veiled Chameleon Name : Shylo
Reason : unlike her aggressive mother, this little one is shy....for now!

whats your chameleons name

My adult veileds are named Cleo Tut and Tinsie. Tinsie because she was the tiniest one of the three. I named them after Egyptian king and queen because veileds are from that part of the world. I named my adult panthers Alex and Gloria because that is the names in the movie Madagascar. My grandson named them for me.Panthers are from Madagascar.

my male veiled is named persus
1st female veiled named artemis II after my first female that died after laying eggs
2nd female veiled is caleisto one of the baby hatched from artemis's eggs
my male jackson and baby jackson both need names even though i sometime call my male colonel jackson but it doesn't go with the rest of my animal names

1. De Vinci, beautiful ambilobe male! just seemed to be the right name!

2. sweety-pie, cute and sweet...just fit

3. don jaun jr., after his daddy

4. hoochie, fun, spicy, rambungtous.....fits great!

5. Big Daddy, just loved the name for a wonderful bold and beautiful ambanja male!

6. Don diego, came with the name from liddy kammer...figured i would leave it, also it fit with my other sambava "don jaun"!

7. corona, yes after the beer...fun, and sweet....fitting

8. sky, very blue and beautiful!

9. capt. morgan, not sure...my friend names him!

soon to add more!

His name is Sobe! Like the energy drink with dancing lizzards! When I picked him up he was RUNNING all over me! so I saw it fit :)

Male Abanja
Paoluo (pow-loo)
Indonesian for Island

Brian.. :)
I'm not trying to be a jerk..
but Paoluo does not mean anything in Indonesian.
The correct spelling is "Pulau" (Poo- Lao).

My chameleon name is Columbus. since he loves to explore all inches of his cage. He is very curious of literally everything.
But, i mostly named my pet with some old characters like Socrates (my late Basset hound), Aristotle (my cockatoo in Indo), Plato (my dachsund), and Napoleon (my future Ambanja :D)

My Female Veiled - Lyme- She is Lime green (I like the different spelling)
Male Veiled - Coconut- Cause of the song, Put the Lyme in the Coconut

Take this in humor as I intend it. Seriously my male Quad's name is "chickenshit"

Anytime I walk into the Herp room, he hides and all I see are two eyes staring at me from behind a branch. I then mumble his name as I go about taking care of the animals.

later when I offer him something to eat from my hand, mind you he gets a variety that costs me big bucks to keep in stock, and when he hides from me while trying to figure out how to get the food item he wants...I get frustrated and again mumble his name before putting it in his feeding bin.

My wife asks "why does he still hide from us after all this time?"
I then remind her of why he is named what he is named.

The name fits...... lol

Back
Top Bottom