What's your cham's name...

My Nosy be 6 months old is called 'Denzel' its madagascan meaning 'wild one' he is far from wild thou absolutely loves me.

My male veiled's name is Osama. He comes from the Mid East and does not like me.

My females veileds's name is Chamilla. Had her awhile and did not really have a name for her. My niece named her.

My jackson male I still do not know. He is pretty fiesty right now. Just have not made up my mind.

Hahahahah Thats a good one Jordan!!!

My jacksons is Ponce Cha'Meleon because he is an explorer
male panthers are D.H. for short. He is an ass and the name isnt very appropriate. Heathen because well he is a heathen.
Mrs. Fireball because she comes from fireball.
And no I am not going to name all 50 babies only the ones I keep.

My male Ambanja Panther is Aslan, named after the Lion from the Chronicles of Narnia...I just love that name and the word Chameleon means 'earth/ground lion'

I havnt got him yet but the veild im geting from julirs is gonna be called vivido- spanish for colorful :D

sorry reptilegod, but vivido is lived or lively, colorful is colorido, other options include, lively - animado, besitos - tiny kisses, chica - cutie or girl

I'm going to get a Jackson's Chameleon soonish and plan to name him either Smaug (like the dragon in the hobbit) or Tuggo, which means tongue in the old Germanic language Gothic. Yes Gothic is a real language, look it up! ...........or Charmeleon.....

Just got a sambava from ataraxia, Sire was The Incredible Hulk and so I chose Bucky The Hulk(I just call him Bucky) as a name......decided to keep the Marvel universe naming scheme going.

male ambilobe= Charlie Wonka- because the way he runs his colors reminds me of the movie when they step into the room of candy and all the wild colors..
Female ambilobe= Tootsie Roll - she has this brownish cream color she runs threw looks like the candy

Max after my favorite singer/songwriter, Max Bemis.

In the past, I've had Little: because she was so little. :p

My little guy is called ziggie because he looks like a ziggie ha! It was hard to choose between ziggie and ringo.

Back
Top Bottom