What's your cham's name...

Jacksons is Ponce Cha'Meleon
Brev is Leaf Erickson
Female Panther is Mrs. Fireball or Missy
Male Panthers intials are D.H. for he is mean if this gives you a hint:)

Male Panther: Zenyx

Female Panther: Zeirya

I dunno what they mean, I kinda just made em up and thought they sounded cool.

My Male Amabanja Panther is Sambatra (Malagasy for happy)
Male Rudis Chameleon (originally named Bithynia- was told he was a girl) now named Bith.
Bithynia was an ancient Roman provence in Asia Minor.
Female rudis named Mysia - another ancient provence in Asia Minor
Female rudis named Mifaly (Malagasy to be happy)
Female rudis named Tia (Swahili for love)
2 female and 1 male pygmys - Asia, Celecia and Abydos - More ancient roman provences in Asia Minor.

Veiled Chameleon-Magnum
Male Pygmy- Zeus
Female Pygmy #1-Hera
Female Pygmy #2-Aphrodite
Female Pygmy #3-Athena

Wow, some great names!

My male veiled is Flat Stanley. For anyone who doesn't know, Flat Stanley was a childrens' book series about a kid named Stanley who was flat. anyways, someone suggested Stanley and I thought Flat Stanley fit becuase he kept making himself very flat whenever he saw me. he looks more like a Norman, but we're gonna stick with Flat Stanley.

Token - Token cause he was a token of affection & cause I like south park lol

Ichi - which means "one" in Japanese,was our first female and I like the movie Ichi the killer

Goblin - cause he was green, just like the Green Goblin

Suki - mean like or love in Japanese, and she is my little Ninja specially trained in a variety of unorthodox arts of war.

Anouk - I liked the movie Chocolat, and the little french girls name was cute.

Vali - In Norse mythology, Váli is a son of the god Odin

Mononoke - Princess Mononoke is a Japanese animated film, was cute.

Mena - means mother, and she is a good little egg layer

Lula - means female warrior, if you ever read Janet Evanovich you'll know Lula is no warrior lol and its just a cute silly name.

Tyr - Is the son of Odin and is the god of single combat and heroic glory in Norse mythology, portrayed as a one-handed man.

Balder - Is the second son of Odin, God of Light and truth.

Freya - she was portrayed as a goddess of love, beauty, and fertility. In Norse mythology

Socrates - Our Veiled because he is gonna had a big casque and it will look like he has a big brain!! lol

There you have all my silly names reasons, meanings and all.... Enjoy

Names

my names are: Cyrus, Zeus, Marvin, Mufasa, Bones, Raiden, Skorpion, Mercades, Pandora, Xena, Cindel, Tigger, Shylo, Dotty, Cleo, Pinga (Spanish for FU%*) and a few others a can't decide on yet.

My little girl Veiled's name is Blue Eyes because well... one eye blue (blew) this way and one eye blue (blew) that way.

Pringles

I have a female veiled Chameleon. Her name is Pringles. I was told that Chameleons were like Potato Chips, because you just couldn't have one.:D

Zen

i Googled "Zen" after i named him it and these are the meanings of it...

1. school of Mahayana Buddhism asserting that enlightenment can come through meditation and intuition rather than faith.
2. a Buddhist doctrine that enlightenment can be attained through direct intuitive insight
3. street name for lysergic acid diethylamide

But my perception of the word Zen means more like someone who is laid back,you know,just chillin. I always thought Zen meant this because of "That 70's Show" when Hyde was telling Jackie how to be "zen" lol :cool:.I know i'm a dork but whatever i love Zen :D hehe

Wow... this is SOME thread!

My male veiled: FRACTAL, for the mathematical art work on his body. Pet name: Bay Bay

Male Jackson: MR TRIGGS.... named after a road on the way to pick him up. Bubby is a pet name I use with him at certain times.

female Jackson: LALI-JACK.... it fits her and my Dad's name is Jack. I don't know why, but I whisper her name to her. Pet name: Lali

Back
Top Bottom