What's your cham's name...

I have a female veiled named Mango, like the fruit. I usually call her miss mango cause she has attitude.

I dont have one yet but when i do i want to call it louie, after the cham in the budwiser adverts (dont know if you got them in america, you might have to you tube for budwiser lizards to get this :p)

What are your chameleons names ?

Ambilobe - Male
Raul Duke

Ambilobe - Female
Pumpkin

Ambanja - Male
Dr. Gonzo

Sambava - Male
Hunter Sambava Thompson

Nosey Be - Male
lacerda

Jackson - Female
Mis jackson

Jackson - Male
Andrea 3000

Brevs

1.2 group 1 -
jack , Janet , Crissy

1.2 group 2 -
Laverne , Shirly and Sqiggy

2.0 male brevs -
Ace and Gary

his name is Khumbu. Its the region in the Himalayas around Mt.Everest.

but he is usually just called "poopy boy"

Bubbles, from the trailer park boys (not sure if you Americans will have been exposed to that show).

Mainly because of the cham's eyes, but also cause Bubbles is one hilarious character, and a Canadian icon.

Right now I have 3 veileds.

1st - Liz the Lizard - Female, about 8 months now, first cham Ive ever had, adopted her from Petco a while back.

2nd - Waldo - Male, about 2-3 months now. Bought him at Repticon in Atlanta at about 3 weeks old.

3rd - Keiko - Female, about 5 months old. Adopted her from Petco. Slightly deformed, but that just makes her that much more special ;-)

-Dave

K's only

my wife and i have had this habbit of naming all our stuff with K names. our car is Kamilla. our male veiled is Keallach (irish gaelic for "warrior") and our female is "Kracken", like the monster because, well, she's a monster.

hmm, when i finish getting all of them.

my jackson will be daruma.
sambava panther will be hachi.
flapneck will be bako
female panther if i get it will probably be maybe onna.
quadricornis nagi or nago

Back
Top Bottom