What the...warning graphic fecal pics.

Rastaman

i just got home from work when i saw nesta taking a giant dump. then i noticed this white looking stuff hanging from his rear end. it had the texture of like thick jelly. it didnt want to fall from his tail so i got some tweezers and pulled it gently it came off. Any ideas of what it might be?

nestascontestpics004.jpg

nestascontestpics005.jpg

nestascontestpics006.jpg

nestascontestpics007.jpg

What did it taste like? Just kidding, just kidding... :eek: After that thread I read a month back of someone tasting their chameleon's antibiotics... I've never been the same!

Those are most likely seminal plugs. Nothing to worry about.

Sure does look like it.

Wheeew! well i guess its about that time i have the birds and the bees talk with him. ;) it seems like yesterday when i got him. they grow up so fast.

it looks fine to me, some poos will have the mucus in it once in a while and the other whitish stringy stuff is a sperm plug.

Overall do you guys think his poop looks "normal", how about the white part of the poop?(forgot the name of it) that indicates if hes hydrated.

Overall do you guys think his poop looks "normal", how about the white part of the poop?(forgot the name of it) that indicates if hes hydrated.

Yes, uriates look good too... I can send you a pic of dehydrated urates, or you could search the forum and find one. White color is good.

EDIT:

Here is a picture of dehydrated uriates from a chameleon we rescued from a pet store that you requested via PM. Note they are orange, not white, and he has other "issues." I wouldn't worry about yours at all. Don't let them get like this:

photo-1.jpg

What did it taste like? Just kidding, just kidding... :eek: After that thread I read a month back of someone tasting their chameleon's antibiotics... I've never been the same!

Sure does look like it.

THAT WAS MEEEEEEEEEEE! ha ha ha i tasted the antibiotics! lol it was really strong, i haven't noticed any changes in me. Well except for the tail i grew, and my ungodly obsession with climbing things..................................

Ha ha ha ha yeah ever hear the saying curiousity killed the cat, there is a reason i have had 3 near death experiences! Ha ha ha, gatta keep life exciting though right? My mother always told me to try new things! Blame her! ha ha ha

Back
Top Bottom