What the hell is wrong with people?

Coop

Avid Member
I was scrolling YouTube and found this monstrosity of chameleon abuse. This just pissed me off

There is all around some seriously messed up stuff about chameleons online. This is so sad, his poor sweet boy didn’t want any part of that, and he just kept on giving him rounds. I quit watching after the 3rd “round” or attempt.

in a side note, I am SOOO glad we atleast have this wonderful community. Where we can all learn, interact, and share our love & respect for these amazing creatures.

There is all around some seriously messed up stuff about chameleons online. This is so sad, his poor sweet boy didn’t want any part of that, and he just kept on giving him rounds. I quit watching after the 3rd “round” or attempt.

in a side note, I am SOOO glad we atleast have this wonderful community. Where we can all learn, interact, and share our love & respect for these amazing creatures.
Yeah I scrolled throw the channel and wish I hadn’t that all animal abuse on there. I let him know how I felt about him on his comment section

How about the people that throw live mice in piranha tanks... so unnecessary. I don't mind feeding animals what they eat, but if torturing a living thing can be avoid it should be. I even feel bad when I kill a plant or feed a bug off lol.

If I was allowed to cuss I so would. The fact that he’s A) putting them against each other B) grabbing them the wrong way C) grabbing them at all! D) the poor panther is just trying to back off.

The panther was just trying to get away, and the guy was grabbing him roughly and trying to make the other one bite him. This is just animal abuse. People like this should get their animals taken away and given to better homes. In the beginning of the video, the guy even sounded excited about the "duel". Messed up crap right there.

I looked at his channel, and he does a lot of videos like this one, but with other animals vs chameleons, or some other combination. How does he have 162k subs?? What is wrong with people?

No mire el Video, Quien Gano?
Disclaimer: I do not condone this behavior of putting animals to fight each other. Grew up watching a lot of Roosters die, But I really want to know who won

Why would it matter who won? This is animal abuse. If you really wanna know, watch it yourself.

People like this should be put into a cage with someone else that has done this. Literal Thunderdome. Two people enter, one person leaves. If you don't learn your lesson then... Well re-Thunderdome.

To be honest both seemed healthy, and both were really tame, and neither had any battle scars. Id say he was a good keeper. But why have chameleon fight club????? That non adult panther wanted nothing to do with it, he just wanted to walk away, over and over...

And yes i too feel sad about throwing away house plants. "do we really have to kill it"?

To be honest both seemed healthy, and both were really tame, and neither had any battle scars. Id say he was a good keeper. But why have chameleon fight club????? That non adult panther wanted nothing to do with it, he just wanted to walk away, over and over...

And yes i too feel sad about throwing away house plants. "do we really have to kill it"?
A good keeper doesn’t put a chameleon and a snake together. don’t give this trash any Credit he’s scum of the earth

Back
Top Bottom