What the hell is wrong with people?

The sad thing about sharing this is that there have been 119 views to this thread since you posted it last night... Now you have provided the maker of the video with that many more views. Which is what he is after in the first place.

Yup I didn't even open it. Just saw the description

Well everyone need to report the channel for animal abuse

Twitch has a really low ban hammer for animal abuse. One guy got banned for transfering his 2lb catfish from one tank to the other, and it jumped out of his hand. It jumped into the correct tank, but it was still considered "irresponsible".

This guys channels is seriously "irresponsible". But thats why you can flag videos. 3 flags and he loses his channel.

Twitch has a really low ban hammer for animal abuse. One guy got banned for transfering his 2lb catfish from one tank to the other, and it jumped out of his hand. It jumped into the correct tank, but it was still considered "irresponsible".

This guys channels is seriously "irresponsible". But thats why you can flag videos. 3 flags and he loses his channel.
That’s why I flagged 3 videos I want this channel down

It also shows the stupidity of man kind nothing to get fascinated about
You may be allowing your emotions to cloud your vision here. The difference in behavior each species displayed when they were both subjected to the same experience was very fascinating.

Yes, it also highlights his stupidity but that does not take away from the opportunity to observe the difference in behavior.

You may be allowing your emotions to cloud your vision here. The difference in behavior each species displayed when they were both subjected to the same experience was very fascinating.

Yes, it also highlights his stupidity but that does not take away from the opportunity to observe the difference in behavior.
Don’t comment on my emotions this is animal abuse that’s it

Commenting on someone else's emotional response is not your place! But you seem to think that anything you say about the different females on this forum is ok and that you can use whatever words you like to describe us. It is in fact NOT OK!

The thread was about how disgusting this is not a learning opportunity for Chameleon behavior. So stop trying to put down others for their feelings on the video. If you choose to take the learning angle then that is your choice to be fascinated by something that disgusts others.

Oddly though, panthers are apparently pretty aggressive in the wild and calm down a lot in captivity. I wonder why veileds don't as much.

Don’t comment on my emotions this is animal abuse that’s it
No one said it wasn't abuse, Jox. Like it or not his stupidity in making this video does have value. It demonstrates something we all say everyday, "veileds are butt holes, panthers tend to be more chilled." This video is a perfect example of it.

Yes, he's an idiot.
Yes, I wish they were never subjected to this.
Yes, he should never have done this, but he did.
Yes, he has no business having any animals in his care.

The damage is done, might as well make it into a teachable moment.

Is it a veild? The coloring is "odd". I thought it was an oust. If it was, they interact alot with each other in the wild, and not in a good way.

No one said it wasn't abuse, Jox. Like it or not his stupidity in making this video does have value. It demonstrates something we all say everyday, "veileds are butt holes, panthers tend to be more chilled." This video is a perfect example of it.

Yes, he's an idiot.
Yes, I wish they were never subjected to this.
Yes, he should never have done this, but he did.
Yes, he has no business having any animals in his care.

The damage is done, might as well make it into a teachable moment.
Your missing the point of my last comment to you. I do not appreciate you commenting on my emotional response to this video. If you want to make it a teach able moment that’s on you but do not ever comment about how I may feel.

Back
Top Bottom